My round (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Day off tomorrow , can I get anyone a drink ? I’m on the rossini at the minute

Covkid1968#

Day off tomorrow , can I get anyone a drink ? I’m on the rossini at the minute
Feck it…. Wasn’t going to bother today but I’ll have a Peroni Daz. Cheers our table ! 🍺 🍺

Sky_Blue_Daz

Relatives over from Galway , seriously I like a pint but these are something else . Had them round ours till 3 this morning went to pick them up at2pm from the hotel and they’ve been on it since they had breakfast

Sky_Blue_Daz

Was just getting a round in one of the cousins said I’ve had enough beer get us a magners

Sick Boy

Relatives over from Galway , seriously I like a pint but these are something else . Had them round ours till 3 this morning went to pick them up at2pm from the hotel and they’ve been on it since they had breakfast
Sounds like my relatives, the worst part is that they don’t even seem pissed after hours of endless drinking.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Had a right shitty day at work, think i may have a scoop or 2 later

JAM See

@JAM See whereabouts at the lake are you?
Garda town. Been down to Sirmione and up to Malcesine over the last few days.
Verona today.
What a lovely part of Italy.

In my ignorance, I thought it would be quite 'alpine' given it's relative proximity to Switzerland.

I'd definitely recommend it for a week.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Would defo be a killer....... I nearly died cooking the kids tea earlier.....death by melting...

..i swear my sweat tastes of whiskey.

Never drinking again

Brighton Sky Blue

I’ve cold bud in the fridge if anyone wants one

Brought some raki back from Greece which is sitting in the freezer. They also did some with honey mixed in so you hardly taste the spirit but it’s still about 30%.

Was fine getting it through the airport but Mrs BSB got searched after the machines thought that packets of herbs were narcotics. I did try telling her

Sky_Blue_Daz

Fair play to her Daz!! Her hard work has paid off!!

What's her plans next?
She wants to go into teaching , off to Uni but indecisive about which one as she wanted to wait to see her results before committing . Although she has a zoom interview with Derby this afternoon

vow

Daughters smashed her A levels she got an A star in sociology an A in English literature and a C in History

Proud dad and my shout
Congrats to your daughter!

I'll have a normal Guinness (not the extra-cold shite), please guv, cheers.

LastGarrison

She wants to go into teaching , off to Uni but indecisive about which one as she wanted to wait to see her results before committing . Although she has a zoom interview with Derby this afternoon
Just to echo what lifeskyblue has said with those results she should have a good pick.

I've actually just been nosing around the UCAS clearing courses and there are still lots of good universities with places open so depending on what she wants to study and how local she wants to stay in might be worth her making some speculative enquiries to see if there are opportunities?

The likes of Sheffield, Newcastle, Exeter, Surrey, Sussex, Loughborough etc. all have quite a number of courses available and even the likes of Warwick and Liverpool have places left.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Cheers

Attachments

• 43F23DAC-7ABD-4536-81D0-43E1970C3354.jpeg
    43F23DAC-7ABD-4536-81D0-43E1970C3354.jpeg
    929.8 KB · Views: 9

Sky_Blue_Daz

Just to echo what lifeskyblue has said with those results she should have a good pick.

I've actually just been nosing around the UCAS clearing courses and there are still lots of good universities with places open so depending on what she wants to study and how local she wants to stay in might be worth her making some speculative enquiries to see if there are opportunities?

The likes of Sheffield, Newcastle, Exeter, Surrey, Sussex, Loughborough etc. all have quite a number of courses available and even the likes of Warwick and Liverpool have places left.
She had a look at Liverpool as we have family there but has heard excellent reports about her course at Derby

Users who are viewing this thread