My round (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Go lads wire in I’m buying

Sky_Blue_Daz

No go on keep your hand in your pocket I’ll get them , got a bottle of midri on the go

clint van damme

I've got a few 7Brothers beers in, it's a great brewery in Salford. They've got a few beers that upcycle rejected cereals from the big Kellogg's factory in Trafford Park, really good

I had to Google this because I thought you might be on the wind up but no, its true!

Interesting company, bookmarked their Web page, think I'll put an order in if I can't find any locally.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Come on lads , I’ll get them.
I’ve got tennents on the machine , madri and bud in the Fridge

Sky_Blue_Daz

Finished work at 4 , then been for a run . Well you need to replace fluids , anyone else want one ?

clint van damme

Well the good lady wife got a promotion at work and our daughter has been accepted for uni so we are celebrating. Can I get anyone a drink whilst I’m at the bar

Wife and daughter smashing it, and all youre good for is boozing!
I'll have a Stella please Daz,and congratulations to the ladies.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Just cooked the dinner ( bit later then usual)

who wants a scoop ?

jimmyhillsfanclub

I've been drinking leffe blonde all afternoon.....but I reckon I could squeeze in a large single malt to finish.....loads of ice cos I'm a chavvy c**t and it winds up the scotch snobs

Hutch11

I'll have an Estrella Galicia sir if you please , in the airport now if you'd care to deliver

Sbarcher

I'll have an Estrella Galicia sir if you please , in the airport now if you'd care to deliver
I’m having an Aspall. Cider in Bournemouth Airpot. Was the only one going through security. Perfect (yes I do have the right day!)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Please please forgive my lateness , got stuck in the hare and hounds for way longer then I expected

can I get anyone a drink ? Please bear in mind I’ve just managed to pour the perfect woowoo ( no jokes lads you are all better then that )

Sky_Blue_Daz

Go on my shout , I’ve a few bottles of staropramen and a bottle of Pinot Grigio to fire into

BodicoteSkyBlue

Working away for Father’s Day this year, so missing out a bit. Making up for it tho here with some decent Belgium beer. They know their stuff!!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Come on let’s have a drinkypoo
giphy.gif

fernandopartridge

I stayed off the beer in June bar Father's Day, went out for a few on Saturday but going to try and keep off it for the rest of July after a few tonight.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Daz

Come on I’ll get them in we need to keep hydrated

Users who are viewing this thread