Mowbray out (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

I was there today , I don't want him sacked . Just my opinion

AFCCOVENTRY

How many times has Mowbray said young players?

You should have signed some experienced L2 players then...

He sounds defeated because he knows he has this group of players till Jan

He's taking no responsibility - blaming his players. He's the one making the bizarre decisions and substitutions. Can he not put his hands up and apologise?

Nick

Administrator
How many times has Mowbray said young players?

You should have signed some experienced L2 players then...

He sounds defeated because he knows he has this group of players till Jan
That's the thing, we probably can't get 27 year old championship players as they all want a championship wage.

Our second goal was due to an experienced player.

D

Deleted member 2477

Amazing how many posters on here who you dont see one day to the next until its time to have a go at the manager. Try supporting the team and going to games then i might listen to you

D

Deleted member 2477

Caveman have you been to more games this season than your post count ?

stupot07

Amazing how many posters on here who you dont see one day to the next until its time to have a go at the manager. Try supporting the team and going to games then i might listen to you
Who's that aimed at in particular?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Alan Dugdales Moustache

No matter how good Tony Mowbray's CV might be, time is running out now surely. If we lose to Wimbledon he should seriously consider his position. Who should replace him ? God knows.

Monners

According to fat Clem on BBC we have the youngest squad in the league. Doesn't sound like a competitive budget to me. Sack the manager - great idea

D

Deleted member 2477

Exactly monners. Lots want to take the easy option like we have for the past ten years.
I for one dont think tm had a competitive budget as sisu are cashing in.

Would explain a lot of why we are shit this year

Nick

Administrator
According to fat Clem on BBC we have the youngest squad in the league. Doesn't sound like a competitive budget to me. Sack the manager - great idea
Competitive as in bottom or competitive as in top 3?

I'm sure we could have got older players instead of Jones and turnbull couldn't we?

If he plays reid, tudgay and sordell up front and then gadzev and mccann in midfield then id say it's quite old.

Nick

Administrator
Exactly monners. Lots want to take the easy option like we have for the past ten years.
I for one dont think tm had a competitive budget as sisu are cashing in.

Would explain a lot of why we are shit this year
So by not competitive it's the lowest rather than say 10th for example? Nobody has ever said we have the top budget, or even top 5

pastythegreat

How can you say we haven't got a competitive budget? We have the same budget as last season! I'd say they're are only 5 or 6 teams in this league with a bigger budget. The budget was agreed and decided on by TM before he signed a contract. He now cannot blame the budget for the downfalls. The budget is a problem when you put all you're eggs in one (kelvin wilson) basket when you blatantly can't afford him. The recruitment was shocking in the summer by judgement not by lack of funds! On numerous occasions we went for the wrong player and missed out on others by wasting time on no goers! Trialling players to gain fitness to go to better paying (Championship) clubs.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Monners

Competitive as in bottom or competitive as in top 3?

I'm sure we could have got older players instead of Jones and turnbull couldn't we?

If he plays reid, tudgay and sordell up front and then gadzev and mccann in midfield then id say it's quite old.
I was a bit surprise when Clem said it, but it does indicate that th squad is weak and the budget may not have been enough. He also outlined our off field plight (mentioned the petition too) - it sounded quit depressing shall we say

Grendel

Great idea guys. Lets sack the manager again. Someone who got us to our highest league position for years.
Your speculating his budget was the same this year. Ffs sacking tm aint the answer, the club is rotten from the top and all sackng him will do is deflect the shit from the real culprits.

Some people on here shout a load of bollocks but dont go to games

The last manager who got us to 8th was booted the following season so last season is history.

Nick

Administrator
I was a bit surprise when Clem said it, but it does indicate that th squad is weak and the budget may not have been enough. He also outlined our off field plight (mentioned the petition too) - it sounded quit depressing shall we say
Even though we paid a fee for one of our youngest players? And a fee for another young player?

Budget has not been enough for what? Winning the league or getting off the bottom spot?

st john

Ok so what's the answer? accept relegation?
People were saying wait until 10 games to judge how good the team is, well it's game 10 on Wednesday and we are guaranteed to be in the bottom 4 what ever that result. TM got it wrong in the close season and up to close of the transfer window, he knew what the budget was / is.

Grendel

So the clubs biggest problem is TM and not Sisu...

Oddly we can have more than one problem. In terms of the playing side the manager takes responsibility and he's failing.

Monners

How can you say we haven't got a competitive budget? We have the same budget as last season! I'd say they're are only 5 or 6 teams in this league with a bigger budget. The budget was agreed and decided on by TM before he signed a contract. He now cannot blame the budget for the downfalls. The budget is a problem when you put all you're eggs in one (kelvin wilson) basket when you blatantly can't afford him. The recruitment was shocking in the summer by judgement not by lack of funds! On numerous occasions we went for the wrong player and missed out on others by wasting time on no goers! Trialling players to gain fitness to go to better paying (Championship) clubs.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Thee BBC said the budget wa less than last year. The may not know, but nor do we

Sbarcher

Yes, heard that on 5live. Gave quite a bit of detail, Academy, training ground development etc. Well covered.

Users who are viewing this thread