Mowbray Out (1 Viewer)

R

RB1992

He's had long enough now, nothing has changed, time to go Tony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hobo

He's had long enough now, nothing has changed, time to go Tony

Go and play with the toys you just threw on the floor,, like a good little boy.

Bob Latchford

He's had long enough now, nothing has changed, time to go Tony . Yes ,they'll be out in force tonight.

Gint11

Bad, bad result this will be. Highlights we are on a poor run. Still, calling TM out is shocking. Unless it's tongue in cheek.

stupot07

We're in poor form and our decline is alarming, but in no way do I want Mowbray out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Gazolba

Today was down to missing Murphy and Armstrong together with reshuffling the defence. Lets see what happens in the next match.

Otis

Hello my favourite stalker. No opinion on the OP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
Only that we hope it was a success and he is back walking again normally real soon.

mechaishida

Of course it's a wind up, he was one of those posters who was semi-trolling a few weeks back.

I'm very surprised a genuine Mowbray Out thread hasn't been started though.

SkyBlueBlood2

Best manager got us playing the best football seen for years..... However. His lack of a plan B when it isn't working is worrying...

Otis

Mowbray Out (Official thread)

The other one is obviously a wind-up, so vent your spleens here and go way OTT.

Gloomers and doomers and slashed wristies all welcome.

Last edited:

Covstu

Today was down to missing Murphy and Armstrong together with reshuffling the defence. Lets see what happens in the next match.
I think this was said the last two games too. The chap is clearly on the wind up and working with some on here!

mechaishida

The other one is obviously a wind-up, so vent your spleens here and go way OTT.

Gloomers and doomers and slashed wristies all welcome.

Hahaha...

Ahem, I mean get that big hootered nob ouuuuuut, I've had enough of him and I dunno why, right?!?!!? I was never confused.

Bob Latchford

Bring back Pressley ! :sarcasm:

R

RB1992

Murphy has been dogshit for the last 2 games - if that lad ever maintains a place in a Premier League XI I'll eat my shoe.

I'm afraid Mowbray, despite the great start, is proving to be the same as every other manager we've had for the last 10 years - uninspiring, illogical and unable to correct issues in the team. Get him gone.

Users who are viewing this thread