Mowbray Out (1 Viewer)

stevefloyd

Murphy has been dogshit for the last 3 games and he never even played yesterday.. Mowbray get a plan B or we will start a petition to get you out

R

RB1992

That was in response to a previous poster suggesting playing Murphy down the middle is the answer to our problems. I am fully aware Murphy did not play yesterday - I attend matches unlike your good self

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mechaishida

That was in response to a previous poster suggesting playing Murphy down the middle is the answer to our problems. I am fully aware Murphy did not play yesterday - I attend matches unlike your good self

If you're not actually here to troll, like your banned mate, then cease the WUM tactics. It's transparent and feeble.

R

RB1992

Okay so an opinion is now classed as WUM tactics?

letsallsingtogether

Murphy has been dogshit for the last 3 games and he never even played yesterday.. Mowbray get a plan B or we will start a petition to get you out

Did you go.yesterday? If you had you would have had seen plam B ...
Not very inspiring I'm afraid.

R

RB1992

Yep. You've called it. I'm a troll. I've just waited the best part of 3 years to begin trolling because it's more believable that way.

mechaishida

Yep. You've called it. I'm a troll. I've just waited the best part of 3 years to begin trolling because it's more believable that way.

And most of your 84 posts have been WUM attempts. Just vanish, you irritating little smear.

OffenhamSkyBlue

Admittedly, the thing Pressley was criticized for more than anything was not having an effective Plan B. The number of times you see the term "defensive mix-up" when we concede is a real worry for me. That needs shoring up during this transfer window. Ramage didn't look to be able to pull it all together.

Esoterica

Admittedly, the thing Pressley was criticized for more than anything was not having an effective Plan B. The number of times you see the term "defensive mix-up" when we concede is a real worry for me. That needs shoring up during this transfer window. Ramage didn't look to be able to pull it all together.

It made me smile when Mowbray stated Ramage's best attribute was his voice. You gotta be worried when a footballer's best attribute is his voice!!

Grendel

The thing that's the biggest concern is that the recent signings seem more the type Waggot pulled out of a hat than what we saw at the start of the season.

Warwickhunt

i cannot understand the difficulty in getting a CD , have you seen the list of players available?

Esoterica

The thing that's the biggest concern is that the recent signings seem more the type Waggot pulled out of a hat than what we saw at the start of the season.

I can understand Mowbray wanting experienced heads around a promotion chasing squad. If a couple of the younger, fitter signings that were rumoured, and Mowbray alluded to missing out on, had come off then I think it would look a lot more balanced. I hope the January window ends up like the summer, with a flurry of surprises as the Prem/Champ teams get their squads in order, other wise this squad has serious and seemingly obvious limitations.

Brylowes

Mowbray out, this must be a joke . Any manager with any team at any level would find our defencive injuries hard to cope with. Constantly having to shuffle & change. Had we had the same amount of injuries but spread throughout different positions we would have probably been better off. I really think TM will turn this round, and also Walsall & Burton are games we could of won without playing particularly well.
Southend was the worst I've seen us this season but we were missing Arma Murphy & fleck we lacked any kind of penetration. Missing Fleck just highlighted how important he is to us-& how shortsighted it would be to loose him now for a few quid.

Hobo

It made me smile when Mowbray stated Ramage's best attribute was his voice. You gotta be worried when a footballer's best attribute is his voice!!

Tom Jones might disagree?

Astute

Pressley didn't have a plan A either.

Gazolba

Mowbray gambled that one of our GKs was good enough for a promotion chasing team and he put the budget toward outfield players. That gamble has back-fired spectacularly as it has unsettled the entire defence.

chiefdave

Mowbray gambled that one of our GKs was good enough for a promotion chasing team and he put the budget toward outfield players. That gamble has back-fired spectacularly as it has unsettled the entire defence.

Was the defence unsettled when he became only our third ever keeper to keep clean sheets in his first three games? How about when he was one of only three post war keepers (the others being Oggy and Hedman) to keep five consecutive clean sheets? Or maybe when he went past Oggy's post-war record of 572 minutes without conceding goal against Swindon?

Is he the worlds greatest keeper? Of course not but I don't believe he's to blame for the defence making suicidal passes.

Astute

Maybe the GK situation is the reason our defenders keep getting injured ;)

Users who are viewing this thread