Motor Vehicle for Robins (1 Viewer)

thekidfromstrettoncamp

M. M. B. don't want a stockpile of strikers but I think our strike force without Mc Nulty well i would rather have a lazy Duckens Nazon than an energetic Max Biamou and I did a disservice a young J P who with the same match time on the pitch as Max 1507 minutes would have definitely scored more than 1 league goal . Its about using what you have at your disposal

Mucca Mad Boys

M. M. B. don't want a stockpile of strikers but I think our strike force without Mc Nulty well i would rather have a lazy Duckens Nazon than an energetic Max Biamou and I did a disservice a young J P who with the same match time on the pitch as Max 1507 minutes would have definitely scored more than 1 league goal . Its about using what you have at your disposal

We don’t have Nazon anymore, and I don’t think Ponticelli is ready at this point in time. Biamou, whilst he hasn’t been prolific, hustles for the ball in the air and in the press. He doesn’t have a load of assists, but he’s involved. Two clear examples come to mind, both of McNulty’s goals v Cambridge and Cheltenham at home.

Malaka

I think that Biamou has a presence that allows McNulty to fill his boots. What does concern me is the lack of goals being chipped in from other positions. What I do find interesting is that we are better without Jodi Jones.

clint van damme

We don’t have Nazon anymore, and I don’t think Ponticelli is ready at this point in time. Biamou, whilst he hasn’t been prolific, hustles for the ball in the air and in the press. He doesn’t have a load of assists, but he’s involved. Two clear examples come to mind, both of McNulty’s goals v Cambridge and Cheltenham at home.

Ponticelli clearly isn't ready and he can't hold the ball up. His time will come but when it does it won't be playing as a target man.

Esoterica

I think that Biamou has a presence that allows McNulty to fill his boots. What does concern me is the lack of goals being chipped in from other positions. What I do find interesting is that we are better without Jodi Jones.
I don't think we're better without Jodi Jones, he'd walk back into this team now and still be an asset. His inury was in the same match as Kelly's though. In the next 2 games Crawley was a failed experiment with wingbacks before switching back to 4-4-2 and possibly the worst performance of the season at Morecambe. Then we played Bayliss and the form improved massively with a move away from 2 DMs to a ball carrying centre midfielder. I think the Jones injury was just unfortunately timed in that regard and gives the false impression we improved because of it.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Max Biamou 2 goals and 3 assists in the equivalent of 20 games terrible return .Don't know game time but Ponticelli scored 2 goals in the cup I know its against nonleague opposition but surely our forwards would be far more productive with him in the side.BIamou is learning his trade in the first team when he should be playing in the under 23 and starting to score goals and get his confidence up because our goals for tally is not going to improve with 1 striker firing blanks . We must play Bayliss Saturday we cannot persist with 2 D M Kelly has got to be dropped to the bench

ccfcway

Crikey! You must be on holiday to have found the time to have trawled this one. Look a bit further - there are plenty more. (I may even be the author of a couple myself)

this thread was posted on another more recent thread, which is how its raised its head.

Telling isn't it.

Users who are viewing this thread