Match Thread Morecambe v Coventry Match Thread - Sunday 6th Nov (6 Viewers)

hill83

That's one of the most pathetic attempts at a half I've ever seen by us. And I don't feel like I'm exaggerating. Fucking hell.

chiefdave

Well that was crap. The only bright spot being we've somehow managed to get to half time and its still 0-0.

Venus has some work to do in the break.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
what utter shite, its all them were all over the place and cant even move the ball up front, its like they couldnt be fucked to show up today joke!

stupot07

I really don't get why sordell is playing on the right wing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Paxman II

We need to get hold of it a bit more and stop their 'enthusiasm' as these sides tend to have. We must stop giving the ball away so much. Having said that when we do come forward we do look more than capable and much better than them. It's in our own hands here, we need to step it up a bit. We could be behind tbh so Stephenson and co must get more into it. I'm sure they will tire and we will score.

ccfclinney

Terrible first half !!
sterry getting taught a lesson by there winger everything coming from him. We need to get our passing sorted can't work out formation either are we 4-5-1 with sordell on the wing he's ineffective. Get him up top and Jodi jones on!!

Philosorapter

There is just no movement... no one in front of goal to pass to... just nothing..

hill83

Having said that when we do come forward we do look more than capable and much better than them.

XgjpA.gif

Happy_Martian

lol, Morecambe 44% possession, 10 shots. Cov 56% and 2 shots

Hadji10

Few people are going to be crying into their Sunday roasts when mcbean comes on and he's fucking wank.

Users who are viewing this thread