Morecambe-Fa Cup match thread (2 Viewers)

stupot07

Thought I would copy and paste the post a morecombe fan posted yesterday about their recent cup successes against higher league opposition.

Hi Morecambe fan in peace,
I think tomorrow might be a harder game then some people think... in the last five years we have beaten Wolves AWAY,Preston AWAY,Barnsley AWAY and only this season we beat Blackpool AWAY.

Covstu

Thought I would copy and paste the post a morecombe fan posted yesterday about their recent cup successes against higher league opposition.

I think tomorrow might be a harder game then some people think... in the last five years we have beaten Wolves AWAY,Preston AWAY,Barnsley AWAY and only this season we beat Blackpool AWAY.
so what they haven't experienced the frightening atmosphere at the ricoh!:whistle::whistle:

covcity4life

Do you ever stop shitting yourself?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Upset on the cards I think.

But I will go a 1-1 and a replay.

Id rather avoid a replay. Especially as im told that Morecombe wanted tickets at £16 for today, and reluctantly agreed to £10 but have insisted amy replay tickets would cost £16! Might not sound alot (and still cheaper than league tickets) but I for one arent keen paying more to watch a game at their ground than at ours!

Im going for a 3-1 win with Rod, Ball and Mouss getting goals

CovisGod

Id rather avoid a replay. Especially as im told that Morecombe wanted tickets at £16 for today, and reluctantly agreed to £10 but have insisted amy replay tickets would cost £16! Might not sound alot (and still cheaper than league tickets) but I for one arent keen paying more to watch a game at their ground than at ours!

Im going for a 3-1 win with Rod, Ball and Mouss getting goals

3-1 win with Moussa getting the first and I'm in the money ;)

Otis

Just get the feeling that the off the field stuff and the likes of DMC missing could leave us a little bit flat.

Anyone any idea on the expected crowd? Surely won't be much above 4,000.

Otis

Cold, unattractive fixture, Christmas coming up.

It's not going to be good for sure.

Hope it's a lot healthier on Tuesday.

Black6Osprey

Cold, unattractive fixture, Christmas coming up.

It's not going to be good for sure.

Hope it's a lot healthier on Tuesday.

Ticket sales for Tuesday are no better than for today so better gate relies on more from Sheff Utd.

Has there ever been a home game when there were more opposition supporters?

Jonny

How many did we get for Arlesey Town? Pretty sure we'll have more than whatever we had then.

Users who are viewing this thread