More positive news..... (1 Viewer)

Skyblueweeman

I proposed to my missus today...she said yes :)

I'm a CCFC fan so this thread is relevant.

Off to drink more champers...happy Saturday fellow Sky Bluers!

WM

edgy

Why are you proposing to your missus during our current state!!! How can normal life just carry on!!! You are not a proper fan. SISU lover!!!

I'd only propose to my partner if or when SISU have left.

Samo

I'm guessing you probably don't smell of wee then... as I had previously assumed?

Otis

WM

Okay, so you proposed to your missus. At what point do you intend telling her you're a Coventry City fan?

SkyBlueChris

Dont know you Skyblueweeman and hardly post on here but read daily and seem to always agree with what you post!

But congratulations!!! Best news ive read on this site for a long time!

Hobo

WM

What you going for, just a rental or an un encumbered freehold ;-)
Congrats to you both.

Sky Blues

Congratulations WM!

Can I take this happy moment to blame Sisu? Without them you would have been happily (?) watching football in Coventry every other Saturday and wouldn't have had any time for courting. :D :D :D

duffer

Great work mate, and congratulations.

Funnily enough, one of my best mates met his missus through football. She used to be a Leicester fan.

In fact, it turns out she had kind of a chequered past. She was a student, but fell upon hard times and ended up working as a lap dancing girl. From there it was only a short step to becoming a stripper and then, inevitably, a prostitute. As often happens, she fell in with the wrong crowd and got into the whole drugs thing. Before you know it she got nicked holding a lot of stuff, and was sent down for a five year stretch for possession with intent to supply!

It's all sorted now and long gone, but the first time they went to meet his folks was tricky. His girlfriend wanted to come clean about her whole past and get it all out in the open, but he wasn't so sure. They're kind of traditional, and he didn't think that there was any way that they'd accept her... I mean, imagine having to admit your daughter-in-law used to be a Leicester fan.

;)

ccfcway

before getting married, make sure you do due dilligence.

you dont want to wake up 5 years down the line and realise she is costing you too much money !

Last edited:

The Gentleman

WM

Fair play, to be honest doesn't matter whether you are CCFC or not, nice to hear some good news on here for a change.

RoboCCFC90

Well done Weeman !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Astute

Congrats. Hope you have a fair bit more freedom before you sign your life away ;)

Hope you have found a good one. Took me a lot of years before I did. But it was fun looking for the right one :D I chose one that drinks pints and can drink most blokes under the table. That makes her good for looking after the kids when I can't. Keep a bit of freedom. We have time away from each other. She is going away on Saturday and not coming back until Tuesday night. That is all of my time off next week. But she don't argue when I have weekends away for the football. She is also happy for me to fly home whilst on holiday to get a game in. Always admit when you are wrong but expect the same back. And never go to bed on an argument. The best time to go to bed is after settling an argument :whistle:

Fair play to you and good luck for the future.

Skyblueweeman

Dont know you Skyblueweeman and hardly post on here but read daily and seem to always agree with what you post!

But congratulations!!! Best news ive read on this site for a long time!

Cheers mate...and I'm always right so you'll do well to agree ;-)

Just kidding,

WM

Users who are viewing this thread