More players incoming tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
This can't be the only one, the telegraph have got live chat on the go

Ibby

Bulgarian international midfielder Vladimir Gadzhev has signed for the Sky Blues according to Bulgarian website.

asiaskyblues

Is it me or are these signings we've made since the New Year 'ones for the future', and with their inexperience in the football league, look like we're building for Division 1 for next season?

smileycov

Facebook User
Why? Everyone was saying he would be gone in January but it never happened.

Nick said replacement for Fleck? i'm saying Fleck's future would surely be based on whether or not we get promoted. fairly simple

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Is it me or are these signings we've made since the New Year 'ones for the future', and with their inexperience in the football league, look like we're building for Division 1 for next season?

5 players in the squad that have champions league experience, maybe he's building for that in 4 years time?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Really looking forward to next season now already, Jodi Jones the other day and these two today. Mowbray putting his stamp on the squad.

Nathccfc

https://youtu.be/sbSKSKT5HBY

A little video by Nike Academy - Bilal Sayoud

I know YouTube videos are made to make the player look great, but I can see him being one for the future, let's just hope we don't train the ability to beat a player out of him. Also looks as if he needs to develop the final ball aswell, comes with age I suppose

stupot07

Hopefully re sign Reda too

pay as you play
I hope we don't. It's not just the money, it's the allow of trying to replace him when he gets injured. Apart from Turner, we have struggled on that front.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

stupot07

I wouldn't take the risk. For a player who we've had for 2 seasons, has he even completed the equivilant amount of games of one?
No, he's only managed 32 league appearances in two seasons which is about 2/3rds of a season.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

This new chap looks like he will shoot from distance which will be a change and he even appeared in the box which is even rarer, hope he doesn't start kicking the advertisement boards though as our landlord won't be happy.

Terry Gibson's perm

Although I know little about any of the players they are all ours and will be here for a proper pre season, would like to see us bring a striker in and a few others but we seem to be heading back to having our own players again.

Users who are viewing this thread