Morals (2 Viewers)

Otis

The bottom line is sisu had the chance to do what Wasps have done and blew it. As for morals, not anymore, we were moved to Northampton without a thought by our owners and imo received little sympathy from others and many other fans were laughing up their sleeves at us and wanting us to disappear out of football altogether. I will definitely be attending Wasps games, I love top class rugger and I hope Wasps and CCFC issue joint season tickets.

Be interesting to see how we all feel if say Wasps won the Aviva Championship/Premiership (or whatever it is called) this season.

Would there be a civic reception here? Open topped bus parade?

I personally would find it all a bit embarrassing. If Wasps are to remain here for the foreseeable future, I think it will be 20 years or more before most people in these parts will have the feeling of any kind of acceptance that they form part of our local culture.

Be interesting to see what happens with the next generation of rugby fans here though. Guessing they could turn out to be Wasps fans in the future.

Last edited:

rupert_bear

Fair enough - appreciate the honesty.

However, our owners said they moved to Northampton for commercial reasons. They may yet do so again. What right do you have to complain about either move if you're supporting Wasps in this?
Be assured our owners will never return to Northampton with our football team, FL wouldn't allow it, government wouldn't allow it and Northampton Town FC wouldn't allow it, they sisu have two options stay at the Ricoh or build one in he locality which would mean them competing with Wasps for the extra income Fisher says is needed. To be honest after to last 12 months I don't give a toss about Wasps moving from their "home", is that Wycombe or is it West London. First class rugby is now on my doorstep and do you know something one successful season and they will be accepted as ours by the locals and those who don't have one opton, don't fuckin' go !

duffer

Be assured our owners will never return to Northampton with our football team, FL wouldn't allow it, government wouldn't allow it and Northampton Town FC wouldn't allow it, they sisu have two options stay at the Ricoh or build one in he locality which would mean them competing with Wasps for the extra income Fisher says is needed. To be honest after to last 12 months I don't give a toss about Wasps moving from their "home", is that Wycombe or is it West London. First class rugby is now on my doorstep and do you know something one successful season and they will be accepted as ours by the locals and those who don't have one opton, don't fuckin' go !

Please tell me you're not using the 'nomadic team' bullshit as a cover for this. That's pathetic. Man up and just admit that you don't care about Wasps fans, I've got more respect for that point of view.

And who says the FL wouldn't allow CCFC to move again. You're kidding yourself - evidence points to exactly the opposite. They've shown themselves open to exactly that kind of possiblity now, all SISU will have to do is say that it's in the club's best interest whilst they find/build somewhere they can own. And you, by your actions, you can't complain if they did. It's just business, right?

Go support the franchise mate, enjoy yourself. But don't whine when it happens to a team that you do care about. And accept that you're supporting something that makes it more rather than less likely that at some point in the future CCFC will move out of the Ricoh.

torchomatic

Jeez, one of the main critics of the Northampton move is supporting a franchise! Don't dare moan about Northampton and Sixfielders again.

The bottom line is sisu had the chance to do what Wasps have done and blew it. As for morals, not anymore, we were moved to Northampton without a thought by our owners and imo received little sympathy from others and many other fans were laughing up their sleeves at us and wanting us to disappear out of football altogether. I will definitely be attending Wasps games, I love top class rugger and I hope Wasps and CCFC issue joint season tickets.

Sick Boy

So is that the same for anyone who went to watch City in Northampton or went on the Hill or never did anything??? you really are an Idiot.
Or as your name indicates Sick in the head.[

QUOTE=Sick Boy;789357]Bore off you tedious c**t. Anyone supporting this move and claiming to be a fan of the club is a disgrace.
[/QUOTE]

No of course not. What has those travelling to Sixfields got to do with it? The move to Sixfields was never going to be pernament. You'd be hard pressed to find fans of other clubs in our situation defending this. Too many people have allowed their hatred of sisu to get in the way of their love for their football club. For a couple of years now there has been the impression that a few have even willed the club to perform badly in order to have something to beat sisu with.

Our club has been screwed over by both sisu and ccc and i don't see how we are ever going to recover now.

Nick

Administrator

Hmmm, another one joining Italiahorse. Cough - http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/33090-Bombard-the-Northampton-chairman

Otis

Keep onto the chairman get him to back down the ground share doesn't happen. David cardoza is his name, letter, text, e-mail anything
05/07/2013 Rupert Bear

Keep onto the chairman get him to back down the ground share doesn't happen. Derek Richardson is his name, letter, text, e-mail anything

Keep onto the CCC. Get them to back down the ground share doesn't happen. Ann Lucas. letter, text, e-mail anything
09/10/2014 Wasps fan?

Users who are viewing this thread