Momentum and optimism... gone? (2 Viewers)

The Lurker

The difference between last season and this from an attacking point of view:

No McNulty.
Add Andreu, Jones, Allassani, and a maturing Ponticelli.
Plus we have strengthened at fullback positions and centre of midfield. I think goals will be spread throughout the team more.

lol yeah loads of goals spread throughout the team

Nick

Administrator
you for real? Goals. Yet many on this thread said not a problem. Recruitment. I stated how bad it’s been but again proved right but most of all. Lack of investment from the windfalls since Wembley.

Nothing at all to do with the system then?

The Lurker

Nothing at all to do with the system then?

Nobody Moaning Saturday about the system. 5 games without a goal in OpenPlay is the issue due to useless cunts like the one from Walsall. Lack of investment is showing now. Up a league yet quality is not there

Nick

Administrator
Nobody Moaning Saturday about the system. 5 games without a goal in OpenPlay is the issue due to useless cunts like the one from Walsall. Lack of investment is showing now. Up a league yet quality is not there

We played a different system on Saturday and different players.

Easier just to blame investment though I guess.

Otis

Guess who's back, back again, tell a friend, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, nah, nah, nah, nah nah.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Guess who's back, back again, tell a friend, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, nah, nah, nah, nah nah.
I don't know , please tell.

The Lurker

Told you so

lol which equates to, I can see there’s issues which I raise. I get slated for it then when it does occur I’m all doom and gloom. This forum all about opinions. Sometimes right sometimes wrong but I was getting ridiculed by most on this thread for fearing the worse. Now it’s happening I still get ridiculed. laughable

Nick

Administrator
lol which equates to, I can see there’s issues which I raise. I get slated for it then when it does occur I’m all doom and gloom. This forum all about opinions. Sometimes right sometimes wrong but I was getting ridiculed by most on this thread for fearing the worse. Now it’s happening I still get ridiculed. laughable
Not really, you say it's because of investment but we could have paid 400 or 500k for Chaplin and he would have made no difference last night the way robins wanted to play.

clint van damme

lol is it not? So alright to get slated but yet when I’m right it’s not the right time. if only more could see where the issues were we wouldn’t be in this mess.

we would unless one of them was Mark Robins because nothing said on this forum has any bearing on what happens at the club.

The Lurker

we would unless one of them was Mark Robins because nothing said on this forum has any bearing on what happens at the club.

so opinion means nothing now? just stating if I could see it why couldn’t others. No goal from open play in 5 games is not good. I said on this thread will end up with scraps for a striker and so far that’s proved correct

clint van damme

so opinion means nothing now? just stating if I could see it why couldn’t others. No goal from open play in 5 games is not good. I said on this thread will end up with scraps for a striker and so far that’s proved correct

Not saying opinion counts for nothing but the opinions of us on this board won't actually influence or change anything.

It's Robins and his coaching staff whose opinion matter. Hopefully he'll sort it out.

Users who are viewing this thread