Mobray rumour (2 Viewers)

stupot07

I actually think next to Jimmy Hill would be a good place. Remind him of the task at hand.

(The statue, not photobombing some confused old man)

Would have to get the angle right so that the ghastly wasps sign isn't behind him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

CovLis86

Knowing Coventry, there will be a last minute hitch and it will indeed end up being Hockaday after all

ajsccfc

I remember being pretty enthused when he was linked with us before, and since then his reputation has had a bit of a knock but he's a manager who's actually been in charge of a few teams rather than a rookie so it's already more promising than I was expecting. I hope they crack on and announce it, I've really got nothing going on today until the Walking Dead's on later and I need a distraction.

steveecov

"I've really got nothing going on today until the Walking Dead's on later "

Bit unfortunate programme title methinks.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I'm afraid I'm completely underwhelmed about the allegedly imminent appointment of TM.....

...I'm having flash backs to all the other managers we had that "have done it before".....Reid, Coleman, Boothroyd, Adams, Dowie....

My problem being, all these "names" generally only have 1 season or 1 club where their star shines brightly......if they have more than 1, then they're generally already in work.

....So for now, the most enthusiasm I can muster is......."Meh...whatever".

Otis

I remember being pretty enthused when he was linked with us before, and since then his reputation has had a bit of a knock but he's a manager who's actually been in charge of a few teams rather than a rookie so it's already more promising than I was expecting. I hope they crack on and announce it, I've really got nothing going on today until the Walking Dead's on later and I need a distraction.

The Walking Dead has been Steven Pressley since about the end of November.

CCFCKirky

I wouldnt mind if it was Mowbray but would prefer Adkins...... I wish!!! Either way I will get behind the team no matter who is in charge!!

Users who are viewing this thread