Mobray rumour (1 Viewer)

skybluekelly98

Rumours in the last half an hour that mobray's signed a two and a half year deal

woody11462

Think I'm happy with this appointment, my preference keeps changing day by day and I suppose that shows how difficult the decision is. I wasn't too keen on the idea of Rosler at first but have started to come round to the idea of him being appointed. To be honest it's a lottery. When I saw that Bristol City appointed Cotterill I laughed but look at what he has achieved.

dongonzalos

Think I'm happy with this appointment, my preference keeps changing day by day and I suppose that shows how difficult the decision is. I wasn't too keen on the idea of Rosler at first but have started to come round to the idea of him being appointed. To be honest it's a lottery. When I saw that Bristol City appointed Cotterill I laughed but look at what he has achieved.

I was the same changed my mind and Rosler became my choice as well

Cobi Jones's Dreads

mowbray nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo please

Good to see you're willing to give him a chance, idiot!

Otis

I am not so sure I want Mowbray either.

Every time I look at his face I think of my wife. :(

Evo1883

Lets be honest if it turns out to be some nomark and we are all expecting mowbray ..alot will be dissapointed

Gazolba

Rumours in the last half an hour that mobray's signed a two and a half year deal

Difficult to believe a rumour from someone who cannot even get the person's name right.

oucho

If true this is great news and a feather in the cap for mr waggott. A real coup.

CCFC_Charlie

Will we ever have a manager that don't have their names massacred by fans? Andy Thorne, Mark Robbins, Steven Presley and Tony Mobray

letsallsingtogether

Good to see you're willing to give him a chance, idiot!

To be honest not keen myself......

He has sold any good players that he has ever had, lost the dressing room while at WBA does that sound familiar?

I suppose he is the perfect choice a carbon copy of SP :thinking about:

fellatio_Martinez

To be honest not keen myself......

He has sold any good players that he has ever had, lost the dressing room while at WBA does that sound familiar?

I suppose he is the perfect choice a carbon copy of SP :thinking about:

Yeah, I suppose an instant bit of success would be good to get us out of the shit but his record brings the likes of Dowie, Coleman and Hoofroyd to mind.

shmmeee

Just to play devils advocate, so had Boothroyd, Reid, Dowie, Adams ...

i know this isn't popular. But I'd take any of them again. We're in L1 now and they all at least play with a plan unlike Pressley. Beggars can't be choosers and all.

fernandopartridge

It'll be interesting to see where the new manager is unveiled. Are we allowed into the Ricoh on non matchdays? Look a bit shit with the manager holding up City scarf (assuming the club shop has one in stock) in front of the rugby posts.

ccfcway

It'll be interesting to see where the new manager is unveiled. Are we allowed into the Ricoh on non matchdays? Look a bit shit with the manager holding up City scarf (assuming the club shop has one in stock) in front of the rugby posts.

outside the club shop*

*scarfs currently not in stock

shmmeee

I actually think next to Jimmy Hill would be a good place. Remind him of the task at hand.

(The statue, not photobombing some confused old man)

ccfcway

I actually think next to Jimmy Hill would be a good place. Remind him of the task at hand.

(The statue, not photobombing some confused old man)

im pretty sure being photoed in front of 32,000 empty seats will also remind him of that

duffer

outside the club shop*

*scarfs currently not in stock

Outside Tescos, holding a bib with "I dribble for Coventry City" is what I'd like to see in the 'new manager' pic. And given how things are going, I reckon I've got a good chance. :)

ccfcway

holding up one of those club kits that were recycled leicester tops, with the headline...

"my club went to Northampton and all i got was this lousy t-shirt"

Users who are viewing this thread