MK Dons Tickets (1 Viewer)

SkyblueBri

Has anybody tried recently to buy tickets for this away game off our website?
I have today and it does not work.

ccfc92

Mine arrived today.

Love franchise football, onwards and upwards, just supporting the lads, PUSB.

;)

RFC

You pays your money and takes your choice, mines to support SP & the Team regardless of any othe nonsense or stupidity. PUSB!

WestEndAgro

You pays your money and takes your choice, mines to support SP & the Team regardless of any othe nonsense or stupidity. PUSB!

Clearly because it's both nonsense and stupidity on your part !

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Has anybody tried recently to buy tickets for this away game off our website?
I have today and it does not work.

From our website? I give up trying to buy tickets on our online shop. Not sure if it's because I use phone / iPad but it never let's me get past the page that lists the fixtures even after choosing 'select tickets'

CharlesMore

Just buy them direct from MK or pay on the gate if possible, don't give SISU a penny, and before anyone claims all that franchise moral high ground nonsense, AFC took 3k in the cup a couple of years ago, they have moved on, none of our opponents fans are boycotting shitfields in support of our plight.

It's a shame our supporters reps after a successful march and demonstration last month, where good momentum and national coverage were attained, have took a position to stand back until October in the vain hope that it will "help" in "negotiations" to get us back to the Ricoh.

This is a terrible move that is just buying SISU more time, our only hope now is the football league and what confidence do we have in that extremely weak body who have the joke of a slogan "for the fans"!

MK could well be a last goodbye for a lot of us, our patience is running out.

Our team Coventry City is dying.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

NOPM

PUSB

skybluelee

Just buy them direct from MK or pay on the gate if possible, don't give SISU a penny, and before anyone claims all that franchise moral high ground nonsense, AFC took 3k in the cup a couple of years ago, they have moved on, none of our opponents fans are boycotting shitfields in support of our plight.

100% agree, mate.

Neutral Fan

Shock. "Neutral Fan" on wind up alert once again.

No wind up. Just don't really understand how supporters of a club that's been moved 35 miles against their wishes thinks that a good protest is to give their money to the man who moved another club 70 miles against their supporter wishes.

Seems counter-productive to me.

Why not protest in a more noticeable style by taking thousands to Bedworth or Nuneaton or Oxford that day?

kg82

No wind up. Just don't really understand how supporters of a club that's been moved 35 miles against their wishes thinks that a good protest is to give their money to the man who moved another club 70 miles against their supporter wishes.

Seems counter-productive to me.

Why not protest in a more noticeable style by taking thousands to Bedworth or Nuneaton or Oxford that day?

Not a wind up?! If you say so. What do you care anyway? Is it not enough that 90% of our fans don't go to home games, we're now considered immoral if we go to some away games?! Sorry, screw that. We're being starved of football.

Neutral Fan

My care is that CCFC are playing in my town not their own. My care is 20 miles down the road a franchised football team plays in order to complete a property deal. My care is that English football, especially FL teams, are being ruined to feather the nest of businessmen.

I'm saddened that what should be Wimbledon v Coventry is Milton Keynes v Northampton (B). It's all wrong and I'm surprised some Cov supporters will encourage this match and Winkie too. Just my opinion.

kg82

My care is that CCFC are playing in my town not their own. My care is 20 miles down the road a franchised football team plays in order to complete a property deal. My care is that English football, especially FL teams, are being ruined to feather the nest of businessmen.

I'm saddened that what should be Wimbledon v Coventry is Milton Keynes v Northampton (B). It's all wrong and I'm surprised some Cov supporters will encourage this match and Winkie too. Just my opinion.

I must have missed this. When did we change our name to Northampton (B)?

So, "Neutral Fan" actually means "I'm from Northampton. Get out of my town" dressed up as I care about football and I'm so ethical... About everything... Ever. Absolute rubbish.

As if we want to be playing in Northampton as well

Neutral Fan

I must have missed this. When did we change our name to Northampton (B)?

So, "Neutral Fan" actually means "I'm from Northampton. Get out of my town" dressed up as I care about football and I'm so ethical... About everything... Ever. Absolute rubbish.

As if we want to be playing in Northampton as well

You're not understanding me. Maybe on purpose? It's not "get out of my town". I have mates from Cov totally pissed off with what SISU have done. I'm pissed that Catdoza took the 40 pieces of silver from SISU. MK Dons v CCFC in their current situation is to me everything that's gone wrong with football.

I can tell I've annoyed you but we both agree the current situation is wrong. People will always make their own minds whether to to any particular match. I never watch any MK Dons game on principle. Some don't care. Likewise those CCFC fans who do and don't go to Sixfields. Personal decisions.

kg82

Look, you came on here purposefully on the wind up. If you think that stating "franchise a vs franchise b" and then calling us Northampton b isn't winding us up then you're deluded. So yeah, you annoyed me. And no, I don't care what your opinion is on whether we can go and watch our team play away.

Neutral Fan

Look, you came on here purposefully on the wind up. If you think that stating "franchise a vs franchise b" and then calling us Northampton b isn't winding us up then you're deluded. So yeah, you annoyed me. And no, I don't care what your opinion is on whether we can go and watch our team play away.

Right but I'm only saying it as I see it. If you prefer we can start a thread titled "will Cov be back at the Ricoh by September"?

The answer of course is no but some folk may prefer to put their fingers in their ears and sing "la la la". Their choice.

Cranfield Sky Blue

Yeah but it's a shit opinion.

skybluelee

On the choose a seat option there only appears to be about 30 left. Are they releasing block by block or does that mean we've almost sold the 2,400 (plus whatever have been sold directly through MKs)?

jimmyhillsfanclub

What is the fascination with this fixture? I just don't get it? Why have "we" suddenly adopted this soul-less fake club franchise as our favourite away day? These lot shouldn't even be in the league structure FFS.

Its such a shame that we will happily line the pockets of a franchise club with 7000+ attending, yet when we play grand old clubs, steeped in history & tradition that are in our division, we struggle to take a fraction of that number.

Its a sad state of affairs.

PS: Fuck Franchise FC.

kg82

What is the fascination with this fixture? I just don't get it? Why have "we" suddenly adopted this soul-less fake club franchise as our favourite away day? These lot shouldn't even be in the league structure FFS.

Its such a shame that we will happily line the pockets of a franchise club with 7000+ attending, yet when we play grand old clubs, steeped in history & tradition that are in our division, we struggle to take a fraction of that number.

What grand old clubs allow 7000 away supporters in?

AndreasB

MK Dons offering dirt cheap tickets to anyone who works in the MK area - makes our Big Day Out seem all the more bizarre when the oposing team could care less.

skybluelee

Huge away end, 26 mins on the train from Coventry, easy to get to by car, a chance for a day out on the beers for the majority of fans who refuse to acknowledge Sixfields as our home ground. Similar reasons to why we take large followings to Walsall, Notts County and Wolves.

I'm sure we've covered all this before. :thinking about:

skybluetony176

Huge away end, 26 mins on the train from Coventry, easy to get to by car, a chance for a day out on the beers for the majority of fans who refuse to acknowledge Sixfields as our home ground. Similar reasons to why we take large followings to Walsall, Notts County and Wolves.

I'm sure we've covered all this before. :thinking about:

You forgot to point out that AFC Wimbledon took good numbers there in the cup ;)

If the victims of the the birth of MK Dons can get over it I'm sure we can too.

ccfc92

You forgot to point out that AFC Wimbledon took good numbers there in the cup ;)

If the victims of the the birth of MK Dons can get over it I'm sure we can too.

Nope. We have to be hypocrites. If you don't go to sixfields and go to mk, you are a hypocrite. :whistle:

bringbackrattles

As this thread has shown the quicker we get back to the Ricoh the better.This nonsensical move to Northampton has caused so much friction between fans which was hardly there before.I'll go to MKDons as I only now go to away matches,but won't go to Sixfields,but to some that's hypocrisy proving you just can't win.
Thanks SISU for not only bringing my club to it's knees,but for dividing City fans.

Users who are viewing this thread