MK Dons Match Thread (1 Viewer)

hill83

No I'm not offended I am just annoyed that's all. Apologies. It just ruins my weekend with city losing so a crap night for me.

Could be worse. You could be stuck at work like me. Got a sneaky second place on the Grand National though.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Pressley has seemed lost since Christmas

Can't decide on our best system, can't decide on a first 11 and signed a lot of crap players since he has been here

oakey

As long as 4 teams below us lose, or don't do better than our result we cannot go down.
Stevenage, Notts Co, Crawley, Colchester and Gillingham ... All below us and all lost too.

hill83

As long as 4 teams below us lose, or don't do better than our result we cannot go down.
Stevenage, Notts Co, Crawley, Colchester and Gillingham ... All below us and all lost too.

Ambition
adore.gif

Hobo

Could be the way forward next season?

Brighton Sky Blue

Pressley has seemed lost since Christmas

Can't decide on our best system, can't decide on a first 11 and signed a lot of crap players since he has been here

I don't think a great deal has changed, our defence has been porous all season however the bigger impact has been at the other end of the pitch with Clarke sold and Wilson injured for a while. Take the league's top scorers out of any team and they will struggle, whereas it's always a big ask for loanees to come in and immediately bed in with the squad.

Just need to get across the line and focus on the off field issues.

Hobo

It is what it is.
Ambition and CCFC don't mix. Avoiding relegation to the 4th division is now seen as an achievement.

We have achieved more than avoiding relegation. We have been deducted 10 points. We have to live with that and accept the points total we have. But add them back on and it gives a fairer picture of where the teams sits amongst the other teams.

SlowerThanPlatt

Pressley said: "I thought we had a few great opportunities on the counter attack that we didn't take full advantage of today.

"We created lots of opportunities in the second half and yes we missed a penalty at a crucial time but we pressed them high, we got good steals and I felt it was just the final pass that let us down.

In terms of the group and their attitude towards the game I thought it was very good today. I said at half time we needed a bit more aggression in our passing and look to our strikers more and we did that in the second half.

"We got on the front foot and I thought with the exception of one moment where they scored, they caused us no problems which is actually disappointing because when we got a goal back I thought there was only one team that was going to go on and win the game.

"It's disappointing because you can't help feeling that we should have won today."

johnwillomagic

Hmm I thought we were absolutely shocking first half but improved greatly second half......taking sky blue shades off a draw would have prob be fairest result. However we missed the penalty that would have given us that!! Ecclestone was dreadful as was Baker bar goal. We looked a lot better when Delf came on he had something about him!!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Hmm I thought we were absolutely shocking first half but improved greatly second half......taking sky blue shades off a draw would have prob be fairest result. However we missed the penalty that would have given us that!! Ecclestone was dreadful as was Baker bar goal. We looked a lot better when Delf came on he had something about him!!

People who watch regularly will likely tell you Delf has been pretty useless since joining

Baginton

were MK fans boycotting too :thinking about: only 1,051 away fans travelled 22 miles... FAKE CLUB, FAKE FANS.

johnwillomagic

Yep most admit have not heard too many positive things about Delf. However in this game only I thought he did a lot more in his 15 mins or so than Ecclestone did in the previous 75. It sounds like neither have really done enough I just felt Ecclestion was going through the motions and was not really fully committed in fighting for ball and chasing oppo down.

Users who are viewing this thread