MK Dons Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Littlewood CCFC

Morning Sky blues,

Not seen anyone talk about football on here for a while ( court and contracts seem to be the main topics )

What scoreline are you predicting tomorrow? and what lineup?

Mine would be:

Murphy

Christie Clarke Seaborne Adams

Baker Prutton Fleck Marshall

Wilson Eccleston

Also 2-1 Sky blues!!

Monners

Is there a game tomorrow? - joking of course.
If Wilson is fit then I think we win 2-1. If not then we won't - so maybe a draw or 0-1 defeat

standupforcity

4-1 win. We're back to full strength and they have serious injury problems. Now's the time to finish the season on the up, and see what the story would have been without the points deduction.

Spagbol

That, Peter, is the story end of. Cov to shade a win 1-0 fleck scoring. More away supporters than ..... Cov (nearly said home).

johnwillomagic

MK Dons do seem to have a lot of injuries......hope this proves to be the case!!! 2-1 to Cov actually going to Sixfields today
for first and last home game of the season......mainly due to wanting to see Wilson hopefully play one more time before I think he goes at end of year!

skybluejelly

2-1 to city we always seem to get lucky against mk dons ,i expect Christie to be dropped and replaced by Clarke...he is not the player he was before Christmas... And I think moussa will score as every time I slag him off he scores a screamer... But he has been rubbish for the last few games. Would like to see Marshall score him and murphy were the only positives from Tuesday night

Lorksalordy

They are taking larger away numbers due to it being a "local" match. Worrying that as time goes on these things slowly become the norm and acceptance through apathy grows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Godiva

MK have won their last 4 away games ... and lost their last 4 home games. If they lose this one their dream of play off is just about over.
If this was not a ccfc game I would go for a draw, but for this prediction I will go for 3-1 to us. It's been a while since we last scored three and I hope with Fleck and Wilson back we can win this one.

James Smith

Hopefully see a win for us at 2-1 with a cheeky last minute screamer after 1-1 frustration ;)

Nick

Administrator
I hope we win, but can see a 3-1 loss.

Depends on how we play I guess, if he wants to try for a draw again or go for the win.

SkyBlueHomer

Cant see anything other than a defeat today.

Tough 3 games coming up now, will prove just how important the Stevenage & Crewe wins were.

Users who are viewing this thread