MK Dons Match Thread (1 Viewer)

scroobiustom

\:D/ yay! we're gunna win the league, we're gunna win the league, we know you don't believe us....

Covstar

Yesssss!!!! what a VITAL victory! 2-1 down at half time and then to turn it around again! I just cannot believe this run! 10 games unbeaten, 6 away wins on the trot and now 2 points off playoffs! 2!!

HAVE THIS! to the fan who came on during half time at CWR and said the team is not good enough...

Mark Robins the messiah. Get the work started on that statue already!

dadgad

Well done one and all!!
Marvelous effort.........the good times are here again!!!:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

shmmeee

Soooo happy to be wrong on this one.

Song for New Years Day;

"Who needs McGoldrik when we've got Elliot?"

Swanny80

I tell u who deserve today. . , the 5000 amazing supporters who made their way to MK today

Every single one of you, fantastic effort and you've done the club proud!!!

scroobiustom

2 points of play off, paint trophy semi and spurs to look forward too :D

thanks Andy ;)

lordsummerisle

Just shows it's not always the players that make the difference, the manager makes the greatest difference.

Doubt very much that we would be where we are now if we hadn't made the change, shame it couldn't have been over a year ago.

Paxman II

yes everyone said this month with top sides to play would be the litmus test for us. I said we will do well and so it has proved. Now no month will be as tough. So promtion anyone? Even automatically? Well its possible. Playoffs look a certainty at the moment. Top form side in the league and top goal scorers. Thank God SISU did not hang around appointing Robin's when they did.

blitzer109

Really pleased for Elliot, hope that brace will prove the springboard for him to go on and prove that he is the player we hoped he would be

Paxman II

half way and as i said many times this is a marathon season for teams with limited squads. we have a very real possibility of auto promotion if you think about it. look where we are after the early diabolical strat we had?

procdoc

Great win today. We need to start winning at home just as much as we do away and then we will mount a serious challenge at the top end, by that I mean the top 2

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Got to admit i was worried when it was Elliott who ran onto the long ball for our second, but fair play he knew where he wanted that ball to end up, and put it away!

Well done Elliott! Shame he wasnt kept on to try and get his hat trick however i think fitness played a part in that. ROD seems to have lost a bit of pace though (it is Elliott just faster?)

Users who are viewing this thread