MK Dons Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Talk about the game in here when it kicks off :)

D

Deleted member 4232

Sky blues 4-0 win. Edjenguélé with a 25 yard volley to top the day.

gally9

I'd have been happy with 7pts from these 4 games, so it's all gravy for me from here on in :)

I reckon we're going to batter them.. 0-4

Ashdown1

Expectations are very high but expect something a lot less in truth..............No McG and No Bailey. I think i'D TAKE A DRAW RIGHT NOW

Expectations are too high I fear. No McG and no Bailey will make things a lot harder. I'd take a draw right now !!

steveo1987

Expectations are very high but expect something a lot less in truth..............No McG and No Bailey. I think i'D TAKE A DRAW RIGHT NOW

Expectations are too high I fear. No McG and no Bailey will make things a lot harder. I'd take a draw right now !!

They've got two important players out.Still take a point though.

Pusb1

With Otsemobor, gleeson and luke chadwick out... Arguebly the dons best 3 players.... They will be doubting their chances more than us without goldie and bailey i feel. I do think the depth in our squad is better than theirs

Paul CCFC

I hope the 4,000 or so SBA make some noise today. If they do, it's going to be a cracking atmosphere. Lets hear you !

skybluegod

I have just been doing research on my dons and they will have 5 teenagers on the bench against us today from what I gather and 3 of their first team defence is out and the only 4 fit defenders they have started against Walsall and their manager said they would never play together again. Their team is down to the bare browns but I wonder if we might see typical cov today :/

Covstu

its not an easy place to go and win but they are certainly beatable and they seem a little shaky at the moment, we have huge momentum on our side at the moment and thankfully the 'off field' antics are not affecting players at the moment.

PVA

Anyone think it might not go ahead? I don't know how good their facilities are (pretty decent I'd imagine given the age of the stadium) but I'm about 4 junctions on the M1 away and it is absolutely pelting it down right now and it's forecast to rain all day.

Mucca Mad Boys

They may have lost 2 at home so far, but, they've lost 2 in their last 6, including an embarrassing 4-2 loss to Walsall, who we demolished 5-1 (could've been more) and coupled with our away form (WHAT!?), we could go on on and beat these.

win9nut

It's raining slightly here now, I'd expect it to get heavier... But I would imagine the pitch has a good irrigation system so expect the match to go on...

I reckon a 1-4 Cov win, given their shoddy defending vs Walsall and our goal scoring record away from home, plus the fact we haven't kept a clean sheet for a while (last one was Hartlepool in November)

PUSB

jon92

For anyone driving down I would say leave abit earlier traffic is 40mph on motorway because of the weather were on it now

shmmeee

Too much confidence in this thread. They are above us in the league for a reason and were missing our two best players. We are arguably the weakest we will be all season.

Will take a draw here. Have a horrible feeling our run will come to an end today.

shmmeee

Our first 8 games of the season? Certainly isn't the last 10 games :p

I hear you. Just the predictions of 3 or 4-0 show little respect for a decent team who will be playing with a bollocking ringing in their ears.

EDIT: also, I got this feeling before Preston when similar comments were being made.

On another note, just checked the fixtures today. Top 3 all play bottom 6 sides. If we don't win the gap to the automatics will almost certainly widen. Massive game (just like all the others)

Users who are viewing this thread