Mk Dons funeral protest (4 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
I say fair play to them. Willing to put money into something that has helped to raised a lot of awareness of our situation.

giphy.gif

skybluebeduff

Because of a fucking football team? Get a grip you gimp.

As for this mock funeral, I seen it as I was walking to the ground. Fucking never been so embarrassed in all my life, seriously, I was actually cringing for them. 6 overweight, dorito out your pants eating, cheese spread everywhere virgins of men doing that?

Should be fucking ashamed of yourselves. Get ya selves a Mrs and stop caring so much about fucking football.
Such a shame that you've had to use a keyboard to insult us, again no balls to actually tell any off us Saturday to our face.... mug.

clint van damme

Because of a fucking football team? Get a grip you gimp.

As for this mock funeral, I seen it as I was walking to the ground. Fucking never been so embarrassed in all my life, seriously, I was actually cringing for them. 6 overweight, dorito out your pants eating, cheese spread everywhere virgins of men doing that?

Should be fucking ashamed of yourselves. Get ya selves a Mrs and stop caring so much about fucking football.

:D
You're a funny guy Hadji.

I actually thought the protest was decent. Fair play to those who put the effort in.

Captain Dart

stevefloyd

I say fair play to all the people that put the effort in at least they done something rather than bleat on about NOPM for their team

Users who are viewing this thread