Mission Possible (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

5 points off 5th
10 points off 2nd

I take now we are catching up!

Brilliant

Evans020

I think play offs is ours to be honest..can dreamof automatic..we must beat the teams around us to make it and at the moment we are.

Covstar

And to add to that we are top scorers in League 1 and also top scorers in the league away from home.

I just cannot believe the turnaround after our worst start in the league for 98 years!

Just amazing work by Mark robins.

Otis

It was in pre-season when I predicted it, yep!

Thank fook we got rid of AT.

If AT were still in charge we would be dreaming of 14th place!

Evans020

And to add to that we are top scorers in League 1 and also top scorers in the league away from home.

I just cannot believe the turnaround after our worst start in the league for 98 years!

Mark robins the messiah

Otis

How much room is there next to the JH statue?

;)

Be a little less bronze as Robins is a little shorter!

kg82

Think you'll find it despite Robin's we're doing so well, not because of him... According to one bloody tool!

sylus

How much room is there next to the JH statue?

;)

Be a little less bronze as Robins is a little shorter!

i wouldn't go that far! good run of results in years and warranted to us starved fans granted,but to erect a statue..says it all.

Astute

It was in pre-season when I predicted it, yep!

And the week after that. And the week after that. And the week after that. And the week after that. And the week after that. And the week after that. And the week after that. And the week after that. And the...............

BurbageSkyBlues

Astute always had faith

Otis had restrained hope

The time is right for our lords to show their committment and desire...... Grab this opportunity, January could be fun!.....you won't get a better chance

Otis

And the week after that. And the week after that. And the week after that. And the week after that. And the week after that. And the week after that. And the week after that. And the week after that. And the...............

I did, but to be fair I said I would stick by that prediction based on MR saying loads of stuff was wrong at the club and that it was going to take time to put right and also based on the fact I believed we would lose DMC in Jan.

Since then i have said Jan is key and I will change my prediction accordingly based on what happens in Jan.

Astute

And MK Dons losing at home to a poor Warsaw team today :D

Otis

Would take a draw on Saturday if we can follow that up with a win against Shrewsbury!

Brighton Sky Blue

MK will be looking to come back strong after today-but the City under Robins are also a tougher proposition.

Grendel

MK will be looking to come back strong after today-but the City under Robins are also a tougher proposition.

There is a problem with no striker though. He will probably now have to change the formation as well as the team.

Grendel

And MK Dons losing at home to a poor Warsaw team today :D

They'll be tired. It's a long coach drive back from Poland.

BurbageSkyBlues

I doubt that MK are looking forward to playing us.....it is up to us to maintain the momentum, to make other teams afraid.....we have belief ithroughout the team, sorry....the squad..... So lets keep it going, even though we will be missing two good players, it is up to MR to make he others believe in themselves, and so far he is doing a pretty good job!

Two wins from the next two games, an absolute must to close that gap, and show everyone that we are not a one (2) man band

Onwards and upwards.....18 more wins to go!,

skyblue025

Clarke can't play until the window opens. Also Baileys loan spell finished today i think unless the club have extended it and kept it a secret.

BurbageSkyBlues

MR seemed quite positive about this guy , wouldn't be drawn about replacing DMG, but said it would be brilliant if we can have both....

Striker Leon Clarke joins the Sky Blues on trial with a view to a permanent move

Striker Leon Clarke is set to join Coventry City on trial from Monday, December 24 with a view to a permanent move from Charlton Athletic in January.

The 27-year-old has netted an impressive haul of 11 goals in 15 appearances so far this season during a four-month loan spell with League One outfit Scunthorpe United.

Clarke netted both goals for the Iron in their 2-1 win over the Sky Blues at the Ricoh Arena in November.

Grendel

Other than mcgoldrick he's the most impressive league 1 striker I've seen.

Users who are viewing this thread