Minority of Our Fans Today (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

torchomatic

Yeah my "real" Dad left when I was 13. I've had a Stepdad for 30 plus years. I never smashed any toilets in the past either.

Its one thing that continually irks me is that people think that coming from a single parent family is a major reason behind twats committing anti-social behavior. Or when someone achieves something people seem to feel that it needs pointing out, almost as if to say "against all odds they made something of themselves". My Dad fucked off when I was 5, that doesn't mean that at 20 I think its alright to go out and kick someones head in. Get a grip of yourself.

Tomh111

If it's the same Ashdown and on GMK he can largely be ignored as a racist bigot.

I've got no chance in his eyes, mixed race, single parent household, brought up in Hillfields. I'm surprised I'm managing to type this.

'Sent from my stolen IPhone

Aha that made me chuckle

coundonskyblue

The old broken home story is a classic example of someone not taking responsibility for their actions. The same way that teenage arsonists blame their actions on boredom.

Paxman II

Well there are always idiots among thousands for sure. The problem is what type of idiot decides to do this?
Alcohol and other drugs play a serious role in the problem.

I don't know where else you can gather 10's of thousands of people and have a policing presence of such low percentage?
It may cost plenty but increasing the policing needs to be done for the security of others and security of property.
Should that add to the ticket price then so be it.

Meat out strong punishment and that includes criminal charges, fines that represent hardship including wage deductions or benefits loss and name and shaming. Repeat offenders should be liable to imprisonment.

Violence of any kind unless in self defence is no badge of honour, just a stupid persons actions where there is no respect.

McLovin87

I think everyone is overreacting, I think the lads heard the notorious WhiteHartLane Crew were in the away end.

When they saw WC on the cubicle they thought this was their manor and stormed in there, saw a flashes of white: the cistern, toilet and paper towel holder and mistook them for lads with Spurs tops on.

With the adrenaline pumping it was an easy mistake to make!

I was proud of how we acted in the stadium, but from what i heard about what happened in the toilets, that is just ridiculous. I stayed in my seat at half time so i dunno what went on, but from what i heard, its disgraceful. Theres no need for it. I'm 17 and i can tell you not all teenage fans are like that, its just a couple of morons who wanna cause trouble

Ashdown1

If it's the same Ashdown as on GMK he can largely be ignored as a racist bigot.

I've got no chance in his eyes, mixed race, single parent household, brought up in Hillfields. I'm surprised I'm managing to type this.

'Sent from my stolen IPhone

'Racist bigot'..........................That could actually be classed as libel, totally uncalled for and totally untrue.

Users who are viewing this thread