Milton Keynes vs Coventry City Match Thread (EFL Trophy) - Tuesday Dec. 3rd (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

I hope its a strong side with maybe room for likes of eccles and drysdale but not too many fringe players. Perhaps minutes for allen

Baka and Biamou may aswell get some time together if robins opts for 2 upfront

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I’m going to this and although it’s not a popular trophy, I’m left disappointed by the turnout given the bollocks ‘away day only’ tripe. Turn up for the big piss ups, not when your team needs you. Enough of the emotion lead stuff. Hoping for:
Wilson
Watson Hyam Drysdale Mason
Allen Eccles O’Hare
Kastaneer Bakayoko Hiwula

A chance for some players to gain minutes and some to prove us all wrong that they’ve got it in then to go up the gears and perform when it matters going into an important time of the year. Play up sky blues

johnwillomagic

I think we will line up 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 dependant on your outlook and give a few players some minutes while still being strong side.

Wilson
Dabo
Drysdale
Rose
MacFadzean
Mason
Allen
Kelly
O'Hare
Baka
Biamou

Subs: Marosi, Hyam, McCallum, Shipley, Westbrooke, Walsh, Bremang

skyblueelephant76

I think we will line up 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 dependant on your outlook and give a few players some minutes while still being strong side.

Wilson
Dabo
Drysdale
Rose
MacFadzean
Mason
Allen
Kelly
O'Hare
Baka
Biamou

Subs: Marosi, Hyam, McCallum, Shipley, Westbrooke, Walsh, Bremang
So you think he will drop Hiwula from the squad completely when he needs game time? I can't see the side being anywhere as strong as that.

Nick

Administrator
Thanks, not sure why it didn't auto create.

I wonder if MK dons will be putting out a strong team as we will probably put out a second string for fitness and experience.

SkyBlueDom26

Godden still a little way off I believe
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread