Match Thread Millwall (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Happily take the three points and even though it's a new year it's still the same story.

Decent play, create some chances, don't take them, give away stupid penalty, they take confidence and we end up biting our fingernails and hanging on desperately.

Should be sitting here extolling a comprehensive victory, instead once again it's a massive sigh of relief.

no_loyalty

Needed those three points, great time wasting today.

PVA

Great win and a brilliant performance, so many standouts - O'Hare, Dabo, Hamer, Sheaf, Fadz.

Should have scored 7 or 8

Tommo1993

Overall definitely deserved 3pts. A bad decision from Hyam made things much harder than they needed to be.

Londonccfcfan

Happily take the three points and even though it's a new year it's still the same story.

Decent play, create some chances, don't take them, give away stupid penalty, they take confidence and we end up biting our fingernails and hanging on desperately.

Should be sitting here extolling a comprehensive victory, instead once again it's a massive sigh of relief.
This was expected. Still they didn't deserve anything.

Massive 3 points away from home.

Birmingham and Millwall sucked into rekegation battlebig time.

stevefloyd

He would have an assist had o'Hare scored. Not his best game, apparently he is carrying an injury, but nowhere near as bad as some on here are making out.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I havent read anyone elses posts but he looked lost today god help us if he is 1st choice striker

hill83

" Embarrassing. Getting schooled by a 1st division side full of kids "

Millwall forum

5702bc9f3cf5a9af-phil-mitchell-on-tumblr.gif

Sky Blue Harry H

If we can beat Sheffield Wednesday, it should open up a nice gap. Rest players for Norwich - play Baka and Bapaga up front - and keep Max safe for Wednesday game (hope Godden's isn't too bad, but he looked pissed off). Striker in the loan market please!

Frostie

And despite that miss I thought o hare was great today

Yep, excellent performance. The work rate is almost super human & the positions he takes up cause all sorts of problems.

It can be infuriating that his final pass & finish is missing on so many occasions but if he had that as well he wouldn't be playing for us.

Adge

Well we deserved that-made it a bit harder than it should have though but 3 points in the bag is the main thing.

Sky Blue Harry H

Hope people saw what O'Hare brings, despite missing chances. Brilliant. Fankaty definitely back on form. Oh, and I said Hamer would score ;)

Blind-Faith

Thank Jesus for that! Millwall deserved nothing. So happy with the 3 points but so annoyed we wasted so many chances to put it to bed. Their keeper had a blinder I suppose , he’s the only player from their side I’d have in ours. Onwards and upwards I suppose 👍

mr_monkey

And still 7 points clear of the relagation zone and moving up the league, there is literally no pleasing some people

CCFCSteve

Uncomfortable last 20-25 but well deserved win. Should’ve scored 4 or 5 and unfortunately we’ve always got a f*ck up in us...as it proved with the pen. Big three points and should give us a bit confidence away from home

ps fair play to Shippers (I thought Allen’s been playing well and should’ve started) he had a very good game. Hope his and goddens injuries aren’t too bad. At least we’ve got two weeks until next league game to rest up a bit

Liquid Gold

26 points at half way, fucking superb season so far City.
That is a very positive position. I know I’ve been a moaner for a lot of this but I think we’re not to far from being a comfortable mid table side. Another stupid pen given away today could have cost us. I get this season is about staying up bit if we do then we really need to cut those errors out and push on up. As tough as this league is and as high as the budgets are there are a lot of dysfunctional clubs that we can outperform given a bit of consistency.

Brighton Sky Blue

And still 7 points clear of the relagation zone and moving up the league, there is literally no pleasing some people

Number of teams with games in hand below us but would always rather have points on the board. Field a reserve side at Norwich, batter Sheff Weds after that

Users who are viewing this thread