Match Thread Millwall (2 Viewers)

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

giphy.gif

procdoc

You are thick as fuck you dumb inbread spastic you replied on my post about their pace commenting you wasn’t on about their pace haha do keep up you thick coooont 😬😬
And I said that Max is a better footballer. Again I didn’t mention his pace. Prick

Frostie

Need to relax & get back to doing what we were doing. Got to question Hyam's decision making again, been a couple again today.

cc84cov

And I said that Max is a better footballer. Again I didn’t mention his pace. Prick
But you replied to my original comment about pace,I didn’t mention about the better footballer,while we’re on it max had
Been easy work for their defence

giphy.gif

robbiekeane

It’s stupid things like that that piss people off...we have been far superior to millwall today no matter what shitty excuses you come up with about budgets or whatever, but the game has now completely changed because of a stupid fucking individual mistake.

Need to hold our nerves but it shouldn’t have been this hard

SkyblueTexan

Make some substitutions and waste time. We must win. Forest leading now

Esoterica

It’s stupid things like that that piss people off...we have been far superior to millwall today no matter what shitty excuses you come up with about budgets or whatever, but the game has now completely changed because of a stupid fucking individual mistake.

Need to hold our nerves but it shouldn’t have been this hard
Not even like it's 1 player either, they've shared them out.

Users who are viewing this thread