Match Thread Millwall (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

We should have won at Preston and the players know it. It's not as if they knew they were well beaten. Their heads are still in the game and willing to play with our style of football. Just make that extra effort to create a bit more in and around the box and we will score for sure. keep the energy level up, turn and run at them.
Should come out winners.

Brighton Sky Blue

We should have won at Preston and the players know it. It's not as if they knew they were well beaten. Their heads are still in the game and willing to play with our style of football. Just make that extra effort to create a bit more in and around the box and we will score for sure. keep the energy level up, turn and run at them.
Should come out winners.

Simpler than that. Just effing shoot

Hobo

Millwall are a funny side who seem to do better away and draw a lot at home. They don't concede many and most their games seem tight afairs.

This is a team we are capable of beating but I would be happy with a point away from home.

Sky_Blue_Daz

1-0 godden from the spot , I wish our team were a bit more street wise . Sheaf could of had an easy pen the other night if he’d went to ground

Covkid1968#

Millwall top the mini league we need to be in the top half of.... 3 points would be lush today

cc84cov

Hoping to see a positive response today they looked lost last quarter of the Preston game

Londonccfcfan

I think we will give them a pasting, or someone else one soon( im praying) . It will click soon and when it does all the fools will be thinking where the bloody hell did that come from as im from the Robins camp where we battered Preston all but in the scoreline.

Problem is when we do give someone a pasting its likely to be 3-1 (Like Rotherham) as the finishing off moves isnt great - Like at Preston. And we still have that one mistake in us.

3 - 1 win.

Hamer is due a goal. and some others long overdue not mentioning any names OHARE!

Saddlebrains

Im starting to get really fucked off with this 1 up top bollocks.

We can all see its not working and the goals have dried up.

Why persist with it?

clint van damme

Shipley in for Allen, I am really not sure what Shipley is doing in training.

He will be blowing out his arse within 20 minutes.

I'm not sure why he's dropped Allen on the back of how he's being playing. But he sees them in training every day I don't so let's hope he's got something up his sleeve.

no_loyalty

I’m surprised to see Shipley back in the team, hope he has a decent game today.

Tommo1993

A lot of Millwall fans displeased with their XI too, so I’m going with a comfortable 2-0 win...to them.

Look on the bright side, no “Milllllllllll” for 90mins.

Users who are viewing this thread