Match Thread Millwall v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 10th Sep (2 Viewers)

vow

2-1 City win

ccfcway

interesting to hear Page on CWR. "Never played as a wing back before and need to work on my final 3rd. Left back is my position"

sw88

Chief Commentator!
cant believe he is starting sordell...(please prove me wrong) he is just crap at the moment

Usually I do that; say something and it comes back to prove me wrong. So here goes;

I agree. He's dire. Couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo (is that saying?). I could score more than he has so far (lie).

Great_Expectations

1-0 win.

The team is good enough, it's the formation that stifles us at the minute. We are devoid of movement attacking wise and the players do not look comfortable.

Saying that, Rubén is the only natural 10 we have, so hopefully he excels today. I do worry about the movement of those around him.

I like TM, but if we lose today and he does not tweek the system for the following game, he will look more and more like a stubborn fool.

Johnnythespider

Hoping for a win with a couple of goals up front to build confidence

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

ccfcway

f00030f3-a203-451c-9437-60d8184d06b7.jpg

Tudgay does a lot of work with the strikers...
by laura.hunter 9/10/2016 1:44:57 PM

ccfcway

f00030f3-a203-451c-9437-60d8184d06b7.jpg

Sordell has looked a threat, and Lameiras needs to be given a chance...
by laura.hunter 9/10/2016

ccfcway

i'd take a draw today. Every chance we would go bottom with a lose and psychologically, that cant be good

covhead1

This is gonna be the biggest defeat of the season so far......
BUT- I really hope i am wrong.

Samo

Usually I do that; say something and it comes back to prove me wrong. So here goes;

I agree. He's dire. Couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo (is that saying?). I could score more than he has so far (lie).

Mash up of ''Couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo'' and ''Couldn't hit a barn door with a bucket of shite'' :)

Users who are viewing this thread