Match Thread Millwall v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 10th Sep (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the Millwall v Coventry match, tactics and predictions :)

smileycov

Facebook User
4-0 Defeat.....Revenge from last season. can not see us doing anything at the minute. Very depressing.

chiefdave

A win and our march to the top begins
giphy.gif

Ranjit Bhurpa

Well TM's wish for a full week on the training pitch will have happened.......so no pressure! Backs to the wall time so 0-0 or maybe a cheeky 0-1?

Gazolba

I can't see anything but a defeat. But I think it will be close and we will score. Probably 2-1.

higgs

Time to start backing every team that we are playing to jinks the bet and we get the 3 pts

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

skybluepm2

Can't see anything other than a defeat at present.. 2-0 to the animals but back to back home wins follow lifting the seemingly ever present storm clouds.... Temporarily. :(

johnwillomagic

TM to steadfastly avoid 4-4-2 formation and stick to one which is working so well so far this season! 2-0 defeat is my prediction but I hope I am wrong on all of this thread

steve82

Early team prediction from me....
-------------------RCC---------------------
---------Willis ---Ricketts ---Turnbull-------
----Steery--Bigirimana--Ghadzev--Page---
------Lameries---Sordell----Reid---------
Burge, Harries, McCann, DKE, Haynes, Tudgay, Jones
The boo boys continue and a predictable 2-0 loss, Gadzhev, and Sordell to go missing again.

Evo1883

Il be there , still can't find it in myself to not go away with the city .

4-1 defeat

oucho

they got heavily pasted by Peterborough earlier in the season so they're no great shakes themselves...I'm on a sneaky 1-0 City win here!

tom88

We need to revet back to last seasons formation. This 352 formation didn't work with Pressley and certainly not working this season

Please go back to 4231 like last season

RCC

Sterry
Willis
Ricketts
Page

Gadzhev
McCann

Jones
Reid
Lameires

Sordell
Ageyi

oucho

We need to revet back to last seasons formation. This 352 formation didn't work with Pressley and certainly not working this season

RCC

Sterry
Willis
Ricketts
Page

Gadzhev
McCann

Jones
Reid
Lameires

Sordell
Ageyi
No Tunbull? Think McCann is injured too.

For me it's

A flat 4-4-2: RCC, Sterry, Turnbull, Willis, Page, Bigi, VladGad, Jones, Reid, Sordell, Adgei.

Nick

Administrator

RCC

Sterry
Willis
Ricketts
Page

Gadzhev
McCann

Jones
Reid
Lameires

Sordell
Ageyi

Think the ref would mind us playing an extra player? :)

CV22SBA

No chance...we did the double over them last year, even at the end when they were on a roll. 2-0 City and I'll be there!!!
We had a decent team last year and to be honest we only beat them in the home game because they had a man sent off. They were all over us and 1 nil up until they went down to 10 men.

I'll still be there but this will be one of the hardest games of the season and i really can't see us getting anything from this unfortunately.

chiefdave

Millwall having their own council related problems. Their council approved, against huge opposition, a compulsory purchase order for part of the land where their stadium is. Won't impact the stadium itself but other facilities and Millwall's future plans will be out the window now.

All so the council can sell the land on to a private developer whose company is based offshore and so doesn't even pay tax here.

Users who are viewing this thread