Millwall Match Thread 29th December. (4 Viewers)

johnwillomagic

I think we have to be braver with Jones he should have been on a lot earlier - I think you have to give him a start soon I'd like it to be next game but maybe he should play in FA cup assuming that is we field a strong side - I think now we should put strong side out against Derby with a few tweaks!

covmark

No. It is a really weird point of view to have. You and some others try to stifle any criticism even when it is reasonable.

When someone shags your wife are you happy because at least she's getting laid?
Jesus Christ. You're more of bellend than I thought.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

Course Hamer would have helped

Missed him massively in that gap between the defence and attack. Kelly and Sheaf together till so late on was ridiculous.

Jodi at least offered us some energy there.

Last edited:

Marty

Horrendous, subs were just as bad when they came on. Need a funking rocket up the arse some of them

junglej13

As soon as I see the Godden and Walker partnership starting up front I know exactly what to expect. Absolutely nothing. Why does Robins keep persisting with it. Also I see absolutely nothing in Maatsen. The wing backs are crucial in our formation and he offers nothing.

Macca

Thought we could make top 6 after our great start, but think you have it right. Our early season purple patch will keep us up. I'll be glad to be in this division next season.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

I agree. I’m not one to get over excited but early on I was convinced we could be top 6. Playing fantastic football with many players on top of their game. Last dozen games it’s turned on it’s head and I see the sort of team that could go on a Mowbrayesque slump. Let’s hope it shifts as dramatically back the other way

Chip Batch

Would be more than happy to transfer list walker. Can’t stand to see his can’t be arsed body language

I’ve nothing against him but I don’t see the point in him. He offers nothing in the link up play or closing down. I think he’s a fairly decent finisher, but he’s behind Gyok and Godden in that, and they offer a lot more work rate and in general play. He has no excuse.

clint van damme

We’ve been shite since Waghorn got injured… which also coincided with Gyokeres reverting to January 2021 Gyokeres.

when is he fit

We've certainly missed Waghorn but when was the last time we created so few chances?
That was such a careless performance it was unbelievable.

Tommo1993

People being told off for moaning because we’re 2 points off 6th with a game in hand. I’m sure all these goals we’re banging in will keep us in contention

slowpoke

Did their goalkeeper have a save to make ? i missed first ten minutes of the second half so unless he made one then I can’t remember one shot on target. Hard to pin point how to remedy this but imo our back three and wing backs system has been sussed without Dabo we have little direct pace from deep and we are easily stifled. Our midfield individually i like them but collectively it’s too predictable as for our forwards today what can I say non existent.
A real bad day at the office.

clint van damme

As soon as I see the Godden and Walker partnership starting up front I know exactly what to expect. Absolutely nothing. Why does Robins keep persisting with it. Also I see absolutely nothing in Maatsen. The wing backs are crucial in our formation and he offers nothing.

Maatsen had a far better game than Kane who had his worse game for us to date

Tommo1993

Did their goalkeeper have a save to make ? i missed first ten minutes of the second half so unless he made one then I can’t remember one shot on target. Hard to pin point how to remedy this but imo our back three and wing backs system has been sussed without Dabo we have little direct pace from deep and we are easily stifled. Our midfield individually i like them but collectively it’s too predictable as for our forwards today what can I say non existent.
A real bad day at the office.

Todd Kane had one on 75th minute, he learned it from the school of Callum O’Hare as it trickled nicely into the keepers arms

Liquid Gold

It's looking more and more like were a bad team that have been bailed out by a lot of late goal following poor performances

ms639

Hindsight a wonderful thing and all that but that team sheet tonight didn’t inspire confidence. Zero energy, if there’s no Hamer, you need to play Allen to give us something other than everything going through o’hare.

The no energy also not helped by Tyler Walker amassing a total of 12 yards covered all game. It’s not trendy to defend him either so don’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread