Millwall Match Thread 29th December. (2 Viewers)

SkyblueTexan

Totally awful performance against a bang average team. Didn't deserve anything from the match tonight.

steve101

Wow. If ever there was a performance to demonstrate we have been punching above our weight. On saying that there is no way we deserved to lose. Just lacked the quality in final third. So frustrating. Looked like we hadn't been training over the last few weeks. Really think Jodi Jones needs to start on Saturday.

skyblue1991

That was crap, worst I've seen us all season Walker may as well not been on the pitch

Can't even blame covid, Wilson did nothing wrong and Hamer wouldn't have helped

That was there for the taking

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

OldBedrocker

That was shit!!!
Millwall were wank and there for the taking so many poor individual performances including Robins. I’m an O’Hare fan but he’s starting to believe the hype and is constantly looking for the foul instead of getting on with the game

jordan210

We create nothing in the finally 3rd. All we do is try and pass it to Kane and hope he puts a cross in or try and play tippy tappy football near the box all we do is get in each others way or over pass it

Macca

We need a decent run soon because I’m not sure we can rule out a nervy end of season if we get stuck in this rut. Thank god for that purple patch early season

Tommo1993

Even the strongest of City blinkers can’t hide that this is relegation form. The squad will be left to flounder when Robins won’t get any help in the window.

jimmyhill

Team only plays well when we have 11 players that work. Why Kelly, why Godden

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

CDK

Everything Rosie till the last run of what we all said was a tough run of games now we lose at CBS, negativity everywhere,it's a blip ,higher division,for me will see what happens next as felt it was coming for a few weeks.think we will come back to form and if we finish above 11th it will have been a good season,as under the current owners championship is a result.

Ccfcisparks

Like I’ve been saying all season. I’ll be happy if we stay up. Godden, Walker, Kane, Kelly, O’Hare all particularly poor.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Taking too much notice of O'Day?

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

No. It is a really weird point of view to have. You and some others try to stifle any criticism even when it is reasonable.

When someone shags your wife are you happy because at least she's getting laid?

covmark

We need a decent run soon because I’m not sure we can rule out a nervy end of season if we get stuck in this rut. Thank god for that purple patch early season
Thought we could make top 6 after our great start, but think you have it right. Our early season purple patch will keep us up. I'll be glad to be in this division next season.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

SkyblueTexan

0-0 was deserved
Maybe, but they took their only chance and we seem to have run out of ideas and goals. Not sure if Godden should have been replaced. I would have started Godden and Gyokeres (not Walker). Kelly looked awful while Sheaf was much better. Thought Wilson could have come off his line a split second earlier to stop the goal.

stupot07

Last 12 games

Played 12
Won 2
Drew 6
Lost 4
For 13
Against 15
Pts 12
Ppg 1.0
Win ratio 16.7%

19th in form table.