Millwall (H) Saturday 8th May, 12:30pm (1 Viewer)

skyblue1991

I'm surely not the only one who will be watching Derby vs Sheff Wed instead of Cov this afternoon?

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Esoterica

Bagsy the wine gums
I did a study on packets of Maynard's wine gums for a year, around 2005, after an office argument about whether they deliberately put fewer blacks and reds in the 'tube' packets. So 3 of us in the office bought a packet every day and we counted and scored the contents:
5 points for a black
4 for a red
3 for a green
2 for a yellow
1 for an orange (the placement of yellow and orange in the order caused as much debate as the original argument)

We put the results in a spreadsheet and when I eventually resigned, I pulled it all into a presentation file and presented the results to the whole office instead of doing a regular leaving speech. Regrettably, I've since lost the files and I'm still not sure if it was incredibly cool or I'm just a massive geek.

Sbarcher

I did a study on packets of Maynard's wine gums for a year, around 2005, after an office argument about whether they deliberately put fewer blacks and reds in the 'tube' packets. So 3 of us in the office bought a packet every day and we counted and scored the contents:
5 points for a black
4 for a red
3 for a green
2 for a yellow
1 for an orange (the placement of yellow and orange in the order caused as much debate as the original argument)

We put the results in a spreadsheet and when I eventually resigned, I pulled it all into a presentation file and presented the results to the whole office instead of doing a regular leaving speech. Regrettably, I've since lost the files and I'm still not sure if it was incredibly cool or I'm just a massive geek.
Being a wokey snowflake, that looks a little racist to me........

Users who are viewing this thread