Millwall (H) Saturday 8th May, 12:30pm (1 Viewer)

wingy

Yeah I remember watching Barnsley beat Brentford to stay up last season, all Championship games were evening kick offs.

L2 are Saturday 3pm and L1 Sunday 12pm
Ah so it was our previous status been throwing me .

SkyBlueSoul

You can tell people have switched off now we're safe, less than 24 hours before kick off and we've just scraped onto page 2.

Dead rubber, nothing to play for so I don't foresee a classic but we're at home so I'll go with a 2-1 City win. Would like to see this team with Burroughs, Bapaga and Tavares to get some minutes

Wilson
Rose McFadz Hyam
Dabo Eccles James Sam
O'Hare
Walker Gyo

Skybluefaz

You can tell people have switched off now we're safe, less than 24 hours before kick off and we've just scraped onto page 2.

Dead rubber, nothing to play for so I don't foresee a classic but we're at home so I'll go with a 2-1 City win. Would like to see this team with Burroughs, Bapaga and Tavares to get some minutes

Wilson
Rose McFadz Hyam
Dabo Eccles James Sam
O'Hare
Walker Gyo
I would like to see a couple of young uns given some decent minutes tomorrow. Yes, proper dead rubber though. Always feels nice to go out on a win though.

Happy_Martian

Nothing to play for, those with contracts on the line won't get close to the pitch so noone is going to push overly hard. Millwall to win 3-1.

TomRad85

Just read on Twitter that if we win today we would be the highest placed newly promoted team since Wolves in 2016
Shows how hard it is to make that step up these days. Although I think its wrong... Sheffield United surely finished higher than that.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

cov donkey kick

Just read on Twitter that if we win today we would be the highest placed newly promoted team since Wolves in 2016
Didn't realise that that fact shows how well robins and his staff have managed at this level wether we get the pionts to make that pionts total.Also playing every game outside of our home city is a massive handicap.

TomRad85

Serves me right for quoting Twitter!!
Still a great achievement in my opinion
Yep agreed, bit weird to think my arse was twitching like anything before the Rotherham game. All been fairly comfortable in the end hasn't it.

clint van damme

Yep agreed, bit weird to think my arse was twitching like anything before the Rotherham game. All been fairly comfortable in the end hasn't it.

If we'd lost things may have been very different.
I think a draw would have seen us ok.

Brighton Sky Blue

Tommy Johnson and Frodo up front for this one

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Sky Blue Harry H

Don't expect too many changes today
I'm hearing quite a few fringe players are being released. One or two surprises for me if it's true

If it allows for an extra higher 'quality' player to be signed, I'd prefer that to holding in to too many who can't make any positive impact. The Championship is an unforgiving league, and the second season may well be just as testing as the first.

no_loyalty

I think Robins might start Baka today, as it will be his last game for the club.

capel & collindridge

Wilson
Rose McFadz Hyam
Dabo Eccles James Sam
O'Hare
Walker Gyo
Dead Rubber???

This is the game that will define our season. Either we finish mid-table or just above the drop zone!

It's as big as that!!! ;-)

no_loyalty

Don't expect too many changes today
I'm hearing quite a few fringe players are being released. One or two surprises for me if it's true

Even fringe players still under contract?

Users who are viewing this thread