Match Thread Millwall (A) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

stevefloyd

Wrong footing Millwall by bringing in Sheaf (isn't there a hymn we could sing about that?) PUSB !!
Campdon races tune

Young Ben Sheaf instead of Allen ...doo dah doo dah
Milwall ground is almost barren and the City fans did roar........(big roar ) ...yee haa I'm flying

no_loyalty

Jamie Allen has been tremendous in the last couple of games, so I am surprised he is missing out. I guess Robins picks the players based on the opposition.

lifeskyblue

Would have preferred Walker to start with Godden coming on last 20. But right decision to give waghorn a break after 2 v intense games.
Not surprised Sheaf in for one of midfielders but Allen looks as fresh at end of game as at start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garryb80

Would have preferred Walker to start with Godden coming on last 20. But right decision to give waghorn a break after 2 v intense games.
Not surprised Sheaf in for one of midfielders but Allen looks as fresh at end of game as at start

Making the most of hamer before he gets his suspension

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Arguably makes sense to rotate and give some players a rest. Nice to have options like Sheaf and Godden to bring in as replacements.

Sky Blue Pete

It’s not always just tiredness it’s avoidance of injury from over playing. What’s interesting for me is does it weaken the team? Possibly kane for dabo but the other two!

steve101

Must be a bit more pressure on O'Hare. Undoubtedly his work creates space for others. At the same time Allen has out-done him with quality the last two games.

Sky Blue Harry H

See Millwall have bbrought in that big lummock up front - Matt Smith. They have no pace in their team, it will all be about set pieces and crosses from the,. See that Ballard (Arsenal loanee) is starting after that nasty eye injury he had -- was hoping he was out, he is strong in the air.

lifeskyblue

It’s not always just tiredness it’s avoidance of injury from over playing. What’s interesting for me is does it weaken the team? Possibly kane for dabo but the other two!

Think Allen out weakens us going forward…his off the ball runs into space have been excellent last couple games. But without Waghorn there will be less holding up of ball waiting for that run.
Sheaf in helps more in the defensive third. Good that we have players that Robins can trust to bring in.

Happy_Martian

Always remember when we were the first outright leaders of the new premier lead we lost 4-0 to these so we owe the fuckers a thrashing

Sorry Steve. Wasn't Millwall or 4-0. But lets give them a thrashing anyway ;)

1631972319280.png

Marty

Anyone got a link for a stream? my VPN is playing up like crazy.

Great_Expectations

Away for the weekend on a family thing, zero chance of watching it and I’ll struggle to even follow on here.

Disappointing for Allen and Waghorn, but assuming it’s a fitness thing and the replacements are more than good enough, if not different style of players.

Not writing him off, as he’ll need fitness and match sharpness and his pedigree is good, but Kane has been disappointing in his limited appearances. Real chance for him today but big boots to fill.

0-2, Gyokeres, Godden.

Sbarcher

Anyone got a link for a stream? my VPN is playing up like crazy.
Well
1. American name for football
2. hours in the day
3. abbreviation for high def
4. .com

Users who are viewing this thread