Match Thread Millwall (A) Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Daz

1-1 Hyam to score from a set piece

Skyblue_LDN

has anyone made plans on where to drink pre game? I live in London and usually just get the tube to local games but this time want to soak up some atmosphere first with the rest of the traveling fans

rexo87

has anyone made plans on where to drink pre game? I live in London and usually just get the tube to local games but this time want to soak up some atmosphere first with the rest of the traveling fans
We are getting the same 9;47 train from Cov and then onto London Bridge as alot of people. Any recommendations where a few Cov fans will be is much appreciated

fatso

4-0 city,
easy peasy lemon squeezy !
Oh what fun it is to see City win away!!!
We are going up, we are going up!
Robins is our king!
Feed the Gyak and he will score !
He's Brazilian .....

Cant wait !!!

Ooh Ah

We'll head first to the Bunch of Grapes, and if too busy, carry on up to the Market Porter. Both decent, but as said, don't let people in wearing colours.

I'll be the huge fella singing 'Lions', with a disturbingly manic stare. Just come and scream Sky Blue at me and I'll buy you a pint.

Skyblue_LDN

We'll head first to the Bunch of Grapes, and if too busy, carry on up to the Market Porter. Both decent, but as said, don't let people in wearing colours.

I'll be the huge fella singing 'Lions', with a disturbingly manic stare. Just come and scream Sky Blue at me and I'll buy you a pint.

I'll be disappointed if I don't see this!

shmmeee

Can see some changes for tommorow with the Cardiff game being on Wednesday and keeping fresh legs
Sheaf and godden perhaps starting

Were 7 games in and only two back from an international break, surely no one needs resting at this point? Especially not players who have just started to hit form.

Same team for me, can always bring Sheaf and Godden on if needed.

SkyBlueGuy

Hi guys! I wonder if there is any remote chance that someone has a spare ticket for tomorrow? I have a London based friend who would love to come, but we couldn't get a ticket for him. Cheers!
SBG

CDK

Hi guys! I wonder if there is any remote chance that someone has a spare ticket for tomorrow? I have a London based friend who would love to come, but we couldn't get a ticket for him. Cheers!
SBG
I read there on sale at the new den tomorrow.

no_loyalty

Same starting lineup as Wednesday with the exception of Kane in for the suspended Dabo, with the way we are playing at the moment we should win this one. Millwall 0 City 2 (Waghorn, Allen).

Jcap

Got to be same team for me with Kane in for Dabo. If Maatsen can’t last the full 90 then Rose on and JCS to LWB.

kg82

Think Millwall away in 2015 was one of my favourites! Beautiful day, pub on the corner by the market in London Bridge before the game, seeing my mates in the Millwall end during the game, then pub in LB again with them after (big beer garden to the side - forgot the name of it). Just before I moved to HK too, so I was doing every game till I moved - Walsall ruined it

Blind-Faith

They got a few out injured, we’re on form, surely an away win is on the cards?

Hoping they played like they did at there place last season, they were absolutely dire! PUSBS!!!!! 🙏⚽️

Users who are viewing this thread