Match Thread Millwall (A) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Marty

3-1 win. Waghorn, O'Hare and Fadz with the goals.

Nick

Administrator
Not having enough shots at goal is definitely a negative, Dabo had two chances first half for a pot shot but decided to play out wide. My grandson said the only shot we had was Gyos goal not sure if that’s correct but I can’t remember any other pot shots their keeper had to save.

Waghorn had one.

Warwickhunt

CO’H needs to shoot as soon as he sees a white post! Watched the Cardiff game through and on 4 occasions he received the ball through and travelled along the edge of the goal area and does not shoot as soon as the gap is there! He always try’s to move it for a clearer shot but by then they swarm defenders around and in front of him.

Bugsy

…..PUSB

Happy_Martian

Tough game in a tough atmosphere. We will miss Fanky on the right of a still settling defence. We will score but we will concede.

Millwall to win 2-1. And I think Gus will pick up his 5th yellow.

Londonccfcfan

CO’H needs to shoot as soon as he sees a white post! Watched the Cardiff game through and on 4 occasions he received the ball through and travelled along the edge of the goal area and does not shoot as soon as the gap is there! He always try’s to move it for a clearer shot but by then they swarm defenders around and in front of him.

By the time he takes the first or 2nd touch the chance is gone. So frustrating.

SleepyGinger

Do you know which players
This is a predicted line up from a fan, doesn’t look too bad still. O’hare completely gave Wallace the run around in this fixture last season where he got sent off.

Attachments

• C5DD84F6-9056-4805-A88B-9BFCF5BE9043.jpeg
    C5DD84F6-9056-4805-A88B-9BFCF5BE9043.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 33

shmmeee

We tend to do well against teams that play four at the back TBF. I’m still predicting a loss though, away form isn’t great and winning three in a row is always a tough ask.

Going to be a decent game. Players must hate it but I’m loving this period of Sat/Wed/Sat games.

Happy_Martian

any chance of being a bit more specific?

Attendance: 14,562 with 1300 Cov fans. Burgers will be £4.50 each and the beer will be coloured water :p

:D

fernandopartridge

We tend to do well against teams that play four at the back TBF. I’m still predicting a loss though, away form isn’t great and winning three in a row is always a tough ask.

Going to be a decent game. Players must hate it but I’m loving this period of Sat/Wed/Sat games.
We've played well in every away game tbf, just need to put our chances away. If we can score first I think we'll win

Happy_Martian

We've played well in every away game tbf, just need to put our chances away. If we can score first I think we'll win

We've certainly got the fitness to last the full 90+ minutes. But its who plays at RWB that concerns me most. We haven't seen Kane there so he's an unknown entity and we know what DaCosta brings to the position. Unless we play someone else out of position, our defence will be under pressure on that side.

better days

We've certainly got the fitness to last the full 90+ minutes. But its who plays at RWB that concerns me most. We haven't seen Kane there so he's an unknown entity and we know what DaCosta brings to the position. Unless we play someone else out of position, our defence will be under pressure on that side.
I'd be amazed if it's not Kane who comes in for Dabo
Robins has praised his aggression
And he's exactly the type of player needed when visiting places like Millwall

Users who are viewing this thread