Mild mannered janitor -Strangest place to meet a SBT member (who you don't know)! (1 Viewer)

WestEndAgro

I've had similar experiences with Oggy, find him a obnoxious person.
In his defence if I saw that ugly mug staring back at the me first thing in the morning I'd probably be the same.
I blew his nose for him on day because I was closer.

Bad Boy

I've had similar experiences with Oggy, find him a obnoxious person.
In his defence if I saw that ugly mug staring back at the me first thing in the morning I'd probably be the same.
I blew his nose for him on day because I was closer.
Same here.
Had the misfortune to be in his presence on two occasions and he really wasn't very nice and I told him so at Bloomfield Road August 2009.

Skybluesince82

I was on holiday in Majorca in 1997 with some mates and one of us was wearing the red and black check away kit in a cafe bar.
A lady came over to say hello and pointed to an old guy looking a little sheepish in the background and she introduced them as Mr and Mrs McGinnity.

We were on holiday in Barry Island (yeah I know) went to Cardiff for a day with the kids, youngest was wearing his Cov top. While walking through Cardiff market I could see this guy talking to him. He was talking to Bobby Gould who was Wales manager at the time. He was well chuffed to have a chat with us.

Johhny Blue

We were on holiday in Barry Island (yeah I know) went to Cardiff for a day with the kids, youngest was wearing his Cov top. While walking through Cardiff market I could see this guy talking to him. He was talking to Bobby Gould who was Wales manager at the time. He was well chuffed to have a chat with us.
Bobby has always been that way. I can remember as a young lad we were pulled into an old tea & sausage van on the way to an away game and the team coach stopped. I can remember George Curtis asking me what the score was going to be. When the coach was leaving Bobby was still deep in conversation with my old man and the driver was yelling at him to get on so they could leave.

Brylowes

I met the poster that is, No Loyalty ‘along with his lovely family’ in my pub in Lowestoft (a very strange place :sneaky: ) back in 2016, turned up at Wembley a year later for the Checkatrade final to find him sitting in the seat in front of me.
tickets for the final we’re very kindly put my way by Otis, who I’ve since had the pleasure of meeting at the CBS Arena.

ovduk78

Bobby has always been that way. I can remember as a young lad we were pulled into an old tea & sausage van on the way to an away game and the team coach stopped. I can remember George Curtis asking me what the score was going to be. When the coach was leaving Bobby was still deep in conversation with my old man and the driver was yelling at him to get on so they could leave.
My friend married Bobby Gould's cousin and both Bobby & Trevor were at the ceremony & reception. Bobby was a miserable sod but Trevor would happily talk about football & CCFC. His mum was also there & was the same as Bobby. I think Atkinson was manager at the time & they were very bitter over the treatment of Phil Neal and the money Atkinson was given to spend.

Somerset Sky Blue

I met the poster that is, No Loyalty ‘along with his lovely family’ in my pub in Lowestoft (a very strange place :sneaky: ) back in 2016, turned up at Wembley a year later for the Checkatrade final to find him sitting in the seat in front of me.
tickets for the final we’re very kindly put my way by Otis, who I’ve since had the pleasure of meeting at the CBS Arena.
I bet Otis provided train tickets too - was it that final where he booked a few trains just in case? 😃

olderskyblue

So Otis is a ticket tout…. 😲

Users who are viewing this thread