Mild mannered janitor -Strangest place to meet a SBT member (who you don't know)! (1 Viewer)

Somerset Sky Blue

Well, I'm in a field in Norfolk, celebrating a joint 50th and chatting to a city fan...who turns out to be mild mannered janitor, who, just like his title, is a very nice and friendly person!
So, where is the strangest place you've met a city fan and realised you are both on SBT?

Bugsy

Met greggs in greggs

And at an owl convention

Well maybe one day

mark82

Bumped into a Cov fan at a bar in Leeds city centre on Friday on my way home from work (I was wearing a CCFC polo).

Randomly saw someone in a Cov top in one of my local supermarkets in Hemsworth, West Yorkshire a few weeks back too. Think we must be multiplying.

mark82

Well, I'm in a field in Norfolk, celebrating a joint 50th and chatting to a city fan...who turns out to be mild mannered janitor, who, just like his title, is a very nice and friendly person!
So, where is the strangest place you've met a city fan and realised you are both on SBT?

Were you disappointed to find out he wasn't really a janitor?

torchomatic

Sky_Blue_Daz

I was in Orlando a couple of years ago and had a Cov top on And a random guy shook my hand and said always nice to meet a fellow city fan

Nick

Administrator
Had a cov top on in portugal the other week for the England game. Loads of city fans appeared.

I think, I was drunk, I may have just told people they were now city fans.

rob9872

I met @Sky Blue Harry H about 35 years ago and never managed to shake him off. He was ancient then, but still posts on here, just a little less coherent these days.

aloisiwouldhavescored

A few years ago we went to Florida on holiday and went to Busch Gardens for the day. As we waited to get on one of the rides, who should get off but Oggy and his family. We said Hello and he just stared at us and walked off. Not very friendly.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

A few years ago we went to Florida on holiday and went to Busch Gardens for the day. As we waited to get on one of the rides, who should get off but Oggy and his family. We said Hello and he just stared at us and walked off. Not very friendly.

I've experienced something similar with Oggy, not very sociable.

Nick

Administrator
Oggy once walked into me at the petrol station on the A45 by Miller and Counter.

Wasn't paying attention, was he.

True story.

aloisiwouldhavescored

I've experienced something similar with Oggy, not very sociable.
I know.

A few years ago when we went to the Leaving Highfield Road Ball in Birmingham, all of the players (old and new) and staff were really friendly at the time and happy to sign autographs and chat to us etc. All except Oggy, he just glared at me and stomped off. Maybe it's just me?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I know.

A few years ago when we went to the Leaving Highfield Road Ball in Birmingham, all of the players (old and new) and staff were really friendly at the time and happy to sign autographs and chat to us etc. All except Oggy, he just glared at me and stomped off. Maybe it's just me?

Must have thought you were an Alien 👽.

Users who are viewing this thread