Match Thread Middlesbrough vs Coventry City Play off Semi final 2nd leg Match Thread - Wednesday 17th May (1 Viewer)

vincy

Can't help feeling SISU probably kicking themselves tonight!
We can beat Luton becuase they have big slow defenders and Vik will turn them all day.
After all these years we are finally within touching distance of a return to the premier league!
Poetic. Perfect, what a fuck up 😂

Never forget.

This city is ours, this city is ouuurrrrrrssss, Fk off SISU, this city is ours.♥️

Ibby

Unbelievable win. Please beat Luton once and for all.

22 years away from premi league could be ended.

Liquid Gold

Few tears shed in this house tonight. Just a massive achievement.

Then reality hit, we have to do it all again at Wembley a week on Saturday.

Having the west end makes me feel better about it, will try and get the same seats I had for the checkatrade and L2 final for luck - see you all there.

Yank

How about everyone stop behaving like 3 year olds who just dropped their candy on the fucking sidewalk and rejoice in the biggest win this club has had in a long time and look forward to one more to get us back to the Prem.

Boosh

Sheaf and Gyo created the goal. All Hamer had to do was finish from 10 yards without a goalkeeper. He made hard work of it but fair play took it well in the end

Last edited:

Boosh

Apart from getting into the right position, turn a defender and finish past a goalkeeper and three defenders in the box.

Other than that though yeah

Seems I had a better view than those watching on tv. Watch again. He picks up the ball with one defender in front of him. No keeper, no one else. He then turned back into trouble. Fair play he scored but it wasn’t a wonder goal by any stretch and Sheaf’s and Gyo’s contributions are being ignored

Boosh

Seems I had a better view than those watching on tv. Watch again. He picks up the ball with one defender in front of him. No keeper, no one else. He then turned back into trouble. Fair play he scored but it wasn’t a wonder goal by any stretch and Sheaf’s and Gyo’s contributions are being ignored

4C958CDB-1D4C-44DB-98DC-5F84A0A2BF1C.png

Joy Division

Watch the highlights when you get home and I'll accept your apology in the morning

Users who are viewing this thread