Match Thread Middlesbrough vs Coventry City Play off Semi final 2nd leg Match Thread - Wednesday 17th May (4 Viewers)

bigfatronssba

Sky interviewing Carrick and you can clearly hear a party going on in the background :ROFLMAO:

Sounded like a bit of decent 90s dance blasting out. Blatantly Robins' playlist :ROFLMAO:

shmmeee

As the euphoria abates for a minute just had my first bout of play off final anxiety, going to be a long 9 or 10 days!

Until we went ahead I’ve been chill for this game and expect the same in the final. I’d be genuinely happy as a football fan if Luton went up as well, so even that would soften the blow.

Everything’s a bonus. What a fucking season.

Still think we’ll win it though. It is the way.

its a buzzard

Unbelievable. Nothing can give you the rollercoaster of emotions like this football club. Can't remember ever being so tense at a game.
So so proud. 🥲🩵
It's going to be so fucking tedious being an established Premier League team. Seriously.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

GaryJones

After all the dire trips to Fleetwood Tranmere Forest Green Chesterfield etc etc we deserve our place back at the top table - what a journey!!
We just need to complete the dream at Wembley now!!!
I LOVE THIS FOOTBALL CLUB!!!

bigfatronssba

I was just about to type whatever happens in the final im proud...

But no. Lets go win it, this is our time, after all the suffering of the last 30 or so years.
Regardless of what happens next Saturday, next season is going to be incredible

slowpoke

Haven’t read anything from Grendel or Boosh unless I’ve inadvertently missed it come on lads what do you reckon ?

Gint11

What a performance to a man and tactically genius from Robins. Gus Hamer was something else tonight. Fully deserved the win. There is a steel about is lately that I am loving. We had all the clear cut chances and probably should have finished 0-3. Awesome. What a feeling!

Users who are viewing this thread