Match Thread Middlesbrough vs Coventry City Play off Semi final 2nd leg Match Thread - Wednesday 17th May (1 Viewer)

Gint11

Love the saltiness from rival fans at the minute, bunch of bitter cunts saying we won’t fill our allocation for Wembley too, they realise we took nearly 40k for a League 2 play off final?

Ive just read through it for entertainment and the ones who said we won’t fill it have been corrected. Some of their fans are utter mongs. They just keep directing blame on anything they can think of.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

For f**k sake not Wembley again, oh go on then.

phoenix mocking jay GIF

Gint11

Amazing, Middlesbrough didn't turn up today and were well beaten.

Didn't even give it a go last 20 minutes

They did turn up, they got out played and out fought. Let’s be honest, they thought for weeks the playoffs was a given and after that 0-0 Sunday they were even more confident. Now, they can go back in their north east box along with them cunts in red and white.

The CableGuy

They did turn up, they got out played and out fought. Let’s be honest, they thought for weeks the playoffs was a given and after that 0-0 Sunday they were even more confident. Now, they can go back in their north east box along with them cunts in red and white.

As Sky mentioned, our box in midfield was superb and wouldn't look out of place in a top European team. Tactically, that was a Robins masterclass and Boro didn't have an answer to it.

slowpoke

Luton will be a really tough game , we will have to be 100%
We have contrasting stiles long ball v football, big wide pitch at Wembley should suit our stile, ten days rest apart from COH we should have a fully fit squad including Sheaf who was jiggered after an hour tonight and Palmer.
Sunderland had a lot of ball yesterday but no outlet, we have.

CCFC_Irish

20 + years of misery comes to an end with 90+ minutes of Coventry City having to play the best football they have ever played and Robins to provide a masterclass.

Boosh

Haven’t read anything from Grendel or Boosh unless I’ve inadvertently missed it come on lads what do you reckon ?

I think it’s cute that we just had a brilliant victory and I’m still on your brain. I was actually there so wasn’t typing on here with the other losers👍

Yank

I just went through my second bottle of lotion in celebration and am starting to chafe....*

*TMI?

Users who are viewing this thread