Middlesborough - Pre Match (1 Viewer)

North York’s Blue

Surreal pre match so far; departing train station is also an active steam railway, so loads of steam related activities going on.

Despite being in the middle of nowhere, 8 Boro fans boarded where I did, and each stop at the next tiny village even more get on. I suppose it probably is the closest “big team” to the Moors.

And my station might have had an active steam railway line, but the coffee shop refused to open even a minute early for me to get a coffee/food etc, and there’s no service on this tiny train.

All in all; just glad the train turned up and I’m on route now - just got to work out where to go once I get there!
Welcome to the North! 😉

Any pubs likely to show the game? Gutted we’re not on sky, would watch on iFollow but am concerned I’ll get updates before the stream catches up… would much prefer to watch in the pub

SkyBlueSoul

Loads of City on the 10.39am from York to Middlesbrough (11.38)

giphy.gif

SkyBlueSoul

Currently in Twisted Lip on Baker St. Tidy little place, wearing colours and no issues along with Boro fans

SkyBlueMatt

Just paid over £15 for 2 pints at London Bridge on the way to the Millwall game. Bet it's cheaper in Boro!

Stomach is turning, nervous about today.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

mmttww

Screenshot_20230508-130900_Spotify.jpg

Blasting nerves away with Cursed and lifting weights before I head to the Railway! PUSB.

Users who are viewing this thread