Middlesborough Home Semi FInal Tickets Wanted - Waiting/Wanted List READ FIRST POST (1 Viewer)

edgy

May as well start it. Feel free to add what you need and lets see if we can help each other out. No profiteering please. Feel free to add your requirement.

If you have a ticket to move on, please use the list to see who needs tickets - contact them directly to avoid you getting thousands on messages! "No offering to buy or sell at above face value please. Any such posts will be deleted and/or users banned"

If you get your ticket - please amend your post to indicate you no-long need one.

I'm after one Adult ticket. (A junior as well would be a bonus, but not essential) Edit - I'm sorted now.

Last edited:

SonofErnie

Would love 2 tickets for me and my son. He would be a concession but happy to pay for an adult ticket. My brother also on the look out for the same for him and his son.

edgy

I may have 2 adult tickets for sale, just waiting on a friend to confirm if he can or can’t make it. Will be face value and will meet you an hour before kick off.

I expect quite a few messages about it so I will pick someone at random later once I know if friend wants them.

Hi Perry,

The purpose of this thread was to avoid the mad scramble when someone has tickets available. It's like a waiting list as such. So to save yourself a million messages, just work down the messages on here and contact the people who need them one by one. When someone gets the ticket they require, they can delete/edit their post to say that.

Obviously, they are your tickets you move them on how you want - but that's how I'd hoped this would work for everyone.

Perryccfc

Hi Perry,

The purpose of this thread was to avoid the mad scramble when someone has tickets available. It's like a waiting list as such. So to save yourself a million messages, just work down the messages on here and contact the people who need them one by one. When someone gets the ticket they require, they can delete/edit their post to say that.

Obviously, they are your tickets you move them on how you want - but that's how I'd hoped this would work for everyone.
Ahhh apologies. My bad I didn’t really read it. I will delete my post now.

shmmeee

Hi Perry,

Says the man at the top of the list

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

(Jokes. It’s a great idea for a thread)

Covcraig@bury

I’ve got my 2 for Sunday . So I’m going to try getting 2 more now as I’ve joined the queue. So if I’m successful I will sell them at face value . If it comes off

Covkid1968#

After 2 adults for son and nephew who have suddenly discovered Sky blue blood. But have no points because I’ve always just bought them tickets!!😡

Covkid1968#

Yep all sorted … see you Sunday

Briles

Need two tickets together if possible for me and my littleun

Users who are viewing this thread