Michael Rose (1 Viewer)

Magwitch

In my opinion Leo is our best central defender so it’s a delema for Robins the other three are all usually solid too and overall were yesterday, at fault collectively for Brentford’s second goal but it happens.

Skybluebeliever

I thought our distribution from the back was much bettter yesterday , sheaf there is a good player in there but he had some horrendous moments yesterday , I thought Pask showed he was playing out of position and Baka would have disappointed robins
I though the rest of the team did well/okay , we are coming across stronger and powerful players , in a funny way kastaneer is probably the player that looks like this kind of player shame he has not got ability or attitude at the moment
clearly Hilßner is way off if he couldn’t get on the bench

shmmeee

I thought our distribution from the back was much bettter yesterday , sheaf there is a good player in there but he had some horrendous moments yesterday , I thought Pask showed he was playing out of position and Baka would have disappointed robins
I though the rest of the team did well/okay , we are coming across stronger and powerful players , in a funny way kastaneer is probably the player that looks like this kind of player shame he has not got ability or attitude at the moment

Hilßner played 90 mins for the U23s the other day he was never going to feature.

Saddlebrains

Alright chill i got it wrong, for some reason i had it in my head he played more. Must be his sub apprarences in league and cup blurring into one for me.

Esoterica

I thought the actual passes from the back 3 were of a better quality but a lot of it was pedestrian pace. The speed at which Brentford moved the ball around the back was much crisper than us. If we're going to play a style that relies on building from the back then we have to dwell on the ball less at this level - we need to turn that 2 to 3 seconds on the ball into 1 to 2 seconds. Part of that was the options we had available to pass to but sill think there's that element of adapting to the level we're at. All part of the learning curve!

shmmeee

I’ve no doubt kastaneer and biamou we’re going to play in under 23 but were pulled out
Surely if Hilßner was rated he would be above kastenner ?

I assume he’s not match fit like Jobello but who knows. I mean clearly Hilßner is rated, we literally just signed him. He went straight into the team before his lung issue was spotted and he’s just completed 90 mins 2 or 3 times for the U23s so I assume he’s on a return program. We’ll see how we deals with the Championship eventually I’d guess.

PVA

He was caught ball watching for the first goal. Did OK the rest of the game.

Mcfadz and Hyam have the other two spots nailed down at the moment, so it's a fight between Rose and Osti for the third but with so many games they'll all get a lot of game time.

Skybluebeliever

I thought the actual passes from the back 3 were of a better quality but a lot of it was pedestrian pace. The speed at which Brentford moved the ball around the back was much crisper than us. If we're going to play a style that relies on building from the back then we have to dwell on the ball less at this level - we need to turn that 2 to 3 seconds on the ball into 1 to 2 seconds. Part of that was the options we had available to pass to but sill think there's that element of adapting to the level we're at. All part of the learning curve!

Skybluebeliever

Totally agree we didn’t pass into the next line , we came back to easily to Fadz who became our play maker , I think Hamer would have enjoyed the game yesterday
Sheaf is so frustrating , there is a player in there but didn’t help quicken up the game yesterday mind you the two saves the keeper made were from sheaf

Frostie

We need Kelly back, no doubts about that.

Really frustrating that we've barely had a partnership in the CDM role yet due to injury, suspension etc. Not one single pairing has played the full 90mins together.

Any 2 from 3 of Kelly, Hamer & Sheaf will probably be good enough but they need to have time together to get used to each other.

cc84cov

In my opinion Leo is our best central defender, it’s up to MR who he picks to play with him.
Mcfadz has been by far our best defender so far the fact Leo has been dropped for rose says what robins thinks also,you’ve seen him play 3-4 times and claim he’s our best defender ?

Magwitch

Mcfadz has been by far our best defender so far the fact Leo has been dropped for rose says what robins thinks also,you’ve seen him play 3-4 times and claim he’s our best defender ?
And I’ll be proved correct, nor sure he was dropped as you put it, I suspect he was left out Saturday because he was away on international duty in the week.

PVA

Ostigard is very highly rated, hence the international call up. He's going to be a big player for us this season, we have 4 really good centre backs to choose from

larry_david

He's rusty. Rusty rose and completely understandable. Played 2.5 games in 7 months. He'll get better, we just need to power through this rusty patch. Dabo the same when he's back.

Rose won't get match fit sat on the bench

Users who are viewing this thread