Michael Doyle re signing for City (3 Viewers)

hill83

PASSHUN

Old, but if you are fit you are fit and he'll do a job in league 2. And dare I say he would have done a job for us in league 1 last season.

#DOYLER

Large

Grendel

Your a right one to talk you've said that about most of our players and even ordered a taxi or was it a bus for Robins.

Nope I’ve criticised hardly any players and never said in that thread Robins should be sacked.

Grendel

Otis

Just had a read back through.

Even if Dongo did have an issue with Fernando in regard to the terms of the bet, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever not to pay out on the other two, Astute and Grendel. Those were straight bets accepted by Dongo.

He clearly states that. From what I can see, it's only Fernando that Dongo is querying, so zero reason not to at least pay out on the other two.

Did he ever give a reason for not paying out on Grendel and Astute? His issue is with Fernando, so absolutely no excuse.

NortonSkyBlue

Even if Dongo did have an issue with Fernando in regard to the terms of the bet, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever not to pay out on the other two, Astute and Grendel. Those were straight bets accepted by Dongo.

He clearly states that. From what I can see, it's only Fernando that Dongo is querying, so zero reason not to at least pay out on the other two.

Did he ever give a reason for not paying out on Grendel and Astute? His issue is with Fernando, so absolutely no excuse.
I can feel the need for a cyber judge Rinder to adjudicate on this one.

SlowerThanPlatt

There needs to be a SBT version of Jeremy Kyle where two members of the forum bring their disputes to television with Nick hosting. Would solve a lot of issues, lie detector would find out if Rasputin is Dongo

Sky Blue Harry H

There needs to be a SBT version of Jeremy Kyle where two members of the forum bring their disputes to television with Nick hosting. Would solve a lot of issues, lie detector would find out if Rasputin is Dongo

Judge Rinder would be more fun.

Nick

Administrator

Apart from no security guards running in dramatically if there is a whiff of trouble.

Let them brawl.

Sick Boy

Considering that they were charity bets, there's no reason at all not to pay. What sort of person disappears after losing a charity bet?!

Skyblueweeman

Just read the whole thread. Three things spring to mind:

* Dongo....oh dear. As Otis mentions above, if he was querying FPs 'T+Cs', he should still have paid out for the bets he accepted with Astute and Grendel.
* I was unhappy with the signing of Doyle but he proved me wrong. And that rude scally sw88 ;-)
* Post #206....MAGIC

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Just read the whole thread. Three things spring to mind:

* Dongo....oh dear. As Otis mentions above, if he was querying FPs 'T+Cs', he should still have paid out for the bets he accepted with Astute and Grendel.
* I was unhappy with the signing of Doyle but he proved me wrong. And that rude scally sw88 ;-)
* Post #206....MAGIC

Hey, when have I ever been rude? :D

Users who are viewing this thread