Michael Doyle re signing for City (2 Viewers)

hill83

giphy.webp

Mucca Mad Boys

All anyone had to do was look at the stats of Doyle’s appearances since he’s left us, he’s averaged 42 appearances a season (lowest 38 at Sheffield United, 46 last season at Pompey). In his 1st spell with us, the only games he’d really miss was when he was suspended. A durable player, fair play that he’s kept himself in good knock at his age.

Dongo, before you make silly bets and make yourself look like a numpty, maybe do a bit of research mate.

harvey098

He's been a revelation. I was sceptical and think I even posted on here (probably this thread if someone was cruel enough on me to find it) that he would be too old but he's proved me wrong.

He must be confused at these kids that get injured all the time... he takes an absolute battering every game in the centre of the park and is fit and fighting for the next one. He's really won me over.

BackRoomRummermill

He's been a revelation. I was sceptical and think I even posted on here (probably this thread if someone was cruel enough on me to find it) that he would be too old but he's proved me wrong.

He must be confused at these kids that get injured all the time... he takes an absolute battering every game in the centre of the park and is fit and fighting for the next one. He's really won me over.

I have often thought the Irish were made of steel and this proves it , absolute rock solid and the sort that would play with a bone broken. The same for Scottish

Ps I am not Irish or Scottish

ATB81

Extremely unlikely, but if two Exeter tickets are going spare then will collect and pay at convenience. Thanks

hill83

This is nothing to do with the actual bet Dongo made, which he could still win.
It's to do with the character assassination of FP based on a complete falsehood and the complete disappearance when called out on it with no apology.

Pretty simple to work out, some people are clowns. Serious internet business.

covcity4life

It's to do with the character assassination of FP based on a complete falsehood and the complete disappearance when called out on it with no apology.

why what he say about FP

speedie87

I reckon he’s the sort of lad who gets /stays fit by just running and playing.

A lot of these young lads seem to do more gym work, yes that might look amazing but have they got the right muscles to play football

eastwoodsdustman

And for that reason I think he should double his bet to Fenando as a goodwill gesture.

Sbarcher

Not sure why he would want to resign. He has a place here for as long as he wants........

covmark

There's been some flounces on this forum but this is the best.
What a tit haha.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Otis

Blame me.

He messaged me and I told him to keep low.

Try looking under the table or bathroom rug.

Users who are viewing this thread