MESSAGE FROM MILLWALL (1 Viewer)

Apologies for gatecrashing your forum, but we feel this current state of affairs affects all ordinary supporters. So we are hoping to gain support from the football Family through this letter that me and another chap have put together between us.
I put the idea to our lot on the forum site I go on, and it was generally well received, any other time I wouldn’t have even suggested it. But given the circumstances outside influences have dragged us into, we feel that one voice is better than no voice.
If a few of you can get this out to other forums it’ll be a start. Doing nothing just encourages the extremists. KEEP POLITICS OUT OF FOOTBALL.

Thanks in anticipation.

OPEN LETTER FROM MILLWALL

By now everyone knows Millwall supporters boo'ed players kneeling last Saturday against Derby.
Whether you agree with that or not, please take a few minutes to read this as an explanation as to why we boo'ed.
At Millwall, the majority of supporters do not support the BLM group. We see the BLM group, as a far left Marxist Polictical group. Players kneeling and clenched fists are seen by us as a gesture of support to BLM and not in any way a sign of support against discrimination.
We fully support Millwall FC in their support of Kick It Out campaign. We are against discrimination.
The Media have totally mis-represented us and don't get us. Millwall supporters haven't been given the chance to put their side. If you agree with our stance please be pro active in showing how you feel at games, be creative in the way you do this and stay one jump ahead, to save a potential ban, or email your clubs owners and CEOs To complain.
Lastly please share this with friends.

stay_up_skyblues

giphy.gif

jackdg

Apologies for gatecrashing your forum, but we feel this current state of affairs affects all ordinary supporters. So we are hoping to gain support from the football Family through this letter that me and another chap have put together between us.
I put the idea to our lot on the forum site I go on, and it was generally well received, any other time I wouldn’t have even suggested it. But given the circumstances outside influences have dragged us into, we feel that one voice is better than no voice.
If a few of you can get this out to other forums it’ll be a start. Doing nothing just encourages the extremists. KEEP POLITICS OUT OF FOOTBALL.

Thanks in anticipation.

By now everyone knows Millwall supporters boo'ed players kneeling last Saturday against Derby.
Whether you agree with that or not, please take a few minutes to read this as an explanation as to why we boo'ed.
At Millwall, the majority of supporters do not support the BLM group. We see the BLM group, as a far left Marxist Polictical group. Players kneeling and clenched fists are seen by us as a gesture of support to BLM and not in any way a sign of support against discrimination.
We fully support Millwall FC in their support of Kick It Out campaign. We are against discrimination.
The Media have totally mis-represented us and don't get us. Millwall supporters haven't been given the chance to put their side. If you agree with our stance please be pro active in showing how you feel at games, be creative in the way you do this and stay one jump ahead, to save a potential ban, or email your clubs owners and CEOs To complain.
Nice of the 2,000 of you to all agree why you were going to boo beforehand and thank God none of you was being racist. That’s my mind put at ease.
Can you boo the Rainbow Laces campaign next too please... the fucking Trotskyists

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Thanks in anticipation.

Taking the knee as a gesture, existed before the Black Lives Matter group. As far as I’m concerned, taking the knee has evolved into a symbol of standing against racism and asking for equality. Isn’t there enough going on in the world at the moment? If players taking the knee riles you that much, I suggest you think twice before every calling anyone a snowflake or soft again, soft arse.
If you’re looking for bald, middle aged men, wearing Aquascutum shirts and JD issue Gazelles to join you in booing the knee, they’re you’re on the wrong forum and don’t know anything about the City of Coventry.

Jamesimus

Thanks in anticipation.

"Far left" - check
"Marxism" - check
"Keep politics out of things" - check

Congrats, you have completed the BLM bingo card.

Glad you are against discrimination when it's on your own terms.

chiefdave

This is someone on the wind up surely? If it isn't we have a politics thread, feel free to head over to it and explain exactly what the issue is Millwall fans have with Marxism and, besides booing your own players, what actions you are taking against Marxism.

Maybe also explain why you decided to show this, I'm sure, long held nuanced political view by booing your own players taking the knee when they had released a statement in advance explicit stating it was being done only against discrimination and not in support of any political stance.

Jamiepwns

I view them taking the knee as saying "we will not stand for racism", you know, as they're not standing...

No one says it's in support of BLM, and even if they do, they don't say it's in support of the movement, or the organisation, which are different things.

Jamesimus

This is someone on the wind up surely? If it isn't we have a politics thread, feel free to head over to it and explain exactly what the issue is Millwall fans have with Marxism and, besides booing your own players, what actions you are taking against Marxism.

The vast majority of working class people in South London have massively benefitted from the effects of capitalism over the past few years.

And Millwall fans are very pro-police too...

Nick

Administrator
Tommy Robinson
Nigel Farage
Vegans
Greenpeace
Spider
Fracking
Russians
Chinese
Mizuno Trainers
Trump
Leftie
Rightie
Cold War

Anything I have missed to complete the thread before everybody gets a massive headache?

PurpleBin

Thanks in anticipation.

Hi, please can you let us know where we can book in for a straightener when we play you on new years day? Thanks.

hill83

Nick desperate to say he agrees without saying it. Just say it Nick. I don’t mind.

Nick

Administrator
Nick desperate to say he agrees without saying it. Just say it Nick. I don’t mind.

Nope, I have never agreed with the booing. I don't think anybody did.

I agree with issues about BLM but I still haven't gone on about far left marxism etc. Just that I don't agree with pushing "BLM" but totally agree with pushing against discrimination.

There about about 10 other threads with it going round and round so was trying for another not to for the sake of everybodies mental health.

Plus:

Plus:

The title is all in CAPS LOCK

Last edited:

Evo1883

Thanks in anticipation.

Won't go down well here... Extremely pointless venture I'm afraid

Evo1883

Although I have a feeling, this isn't even real and is just a city fan taking the piss... Unless ofcourse it's been posted on all the championship forums too

David O'Day

Thanks in anticipation.

Mate fuck off you racist cunts

Were Everton marxist when you were racist against them? Is Son a well known symbol of marxism? is that why you were racist to him?

Also Marxism is an economic theory based on the ownership of the the means of production.

You cunts don't know what you talk about.

Sky Blue Pete

Yep can’t agree with anything that’s said and would be throughly ashamed of any of our fans doing anything other than watching our players do what they think is necessary before games to show that equality is a good thing

Users who are viewing this thread