Membership shirt (1 Viewer)

rob9872

I can't believe so many for sale on ebay and so many willing to pay extortionate prices for one. I know the're limited, but why would you want a shirt with 3500 names on if yours sin't one of them and if you are a fan who is prepared to pay that much for them, why wouldn't you have bought one and had ifollow included and your own name on there? Shouldn't affect me but I find it really odd.

Irish Sky Blue

My son has had his, still waiting for mine. I was hoping to wear it for the first (returning session) of walking football at the end of this month.

torchomatic

Got an email today saying the size of my shirt might be wrong due to a "logistical error". i ordered an XL and may have been sent a large. The tag says XL, so I presume I'm Ok. Doubt I'll ever wear it anyway. Bit clingy for a man of my stature.

torchomatic

Old Warwickshire lad

I got a L instead of an XL. Club said they will replace it with correct size. Yodel courier called today and collected the shirt, so just waiting for a replacement.🤞

Irish Sky Blue

I had an email yesterday saying that wrongly placed shirts were being collected and that mine should be then sent out, can’t give a time for arrival. Being picky maybe, but not thrilled to be receiving a shirt that someone has been wearing for the past two weeks. What if they had sweaty armpits? :)

Old Warwickshire lad

I had an email yesterday saying that wrongly placed shirts were being collected and that mine should be then sent out, can’t give a time for arrival. Being picky maybe, but not thrilled to be receiving a shirt that someone has been wearing for the past two weeks. What if they had sweaty armpits? :)
Frebreeze

BigadamL

Anyone still waiting for the shirt? Still haven’t had mine but got offered a XL by the club, refused as it will be massive and not what I ordered

bringbackrattles

Anyone still waiting for the shirt? Still haven’t had mine but got offered a XL by the club, refused as it will be massive and not what I ordered
They sent me the wrong size shirt so asked for a replacement. And lo and behold today the courier delivered the shirt. I opened the parcel up to find yet another wrong size top ! I emailed them the error to get told sorry but as I first ordered Xlarge that's what I got today.
Hummel XL isn't massive by the way, so you should be okay.

Irish Sky Blue

I got the same email. I would normally take a medium shirt and ordered large as football shirts are often smaller than other shirts. I tried on my son’s XL shirt today, after the email, and it was just about right so I have accepted the offer.

BigadamL

I got the same email. I would normally take a medium shirt and ordered large as football shirts are often smaller than other shirts. I tried on my son’s XL shirt today, after the email, and it was just about right so I have accepted the offer.
So would you say it is about a big large if that makes sense 😂

Users who are viewing this thread