Membership / Season Tickets (3 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

With regards to what we should expect to sell, i think we need to take into account those who have broken the link during our 2 season absence from the Ricoh. health concerns re: Cov-id will dissuade a number and getting brand new 'customers' is more difficult. Hopefully we'll shift them, and I'd be hopeful that some of the Cov University students will be tempted to watch a few Championship games to swell pay on the day sales. I still think we will average around 18k next season (unless TV/Wasps mess us about a lot re: times of games)

Bugsy

I think we all have to keep some empathy in mind. I am now fortunate enough to be able to buy one... but in the last 12 months I’ve been on furlough and made redundant. It was financially really tough and made it hard to commit to even a trip to the pub, when I was still worrying about keeping a roof over my head....so I do understand why people can’t buy at the moment, especially if they are having to buy for kids, family, partners etc too.

I’ve found a new job that I’m enjoying and I’m back on my feet again. I hope those who’s health, employment or finances have been affected by the last 12 months are back on their feet soon too.

Maybe then we will see the 8,400 number move closer to 10,000 but let’s be fair that isn’t going to be people’s first priority.
8,400 is still a great number and hopefully we can keep offering these great prices right up until the start of the season, to give as many people a chance to get on board as possible.

1620808321070.png

....PUSB

Blind-Faith

I think that was the same season we beat them 1-0 at HR with Johnnie Jackson chipping the keeper in the last minute.

Atmosphere was electric that day.

My favourite ever city goal, went absolutely bat shit crazy when that went in, ended up god knows how many rows down from where we were sat. Never have been able to find a replay of that goal 😭

fernandopartridge

I think it'll tip to 10k eventually, people are understandably reluctant whilst there is so much uncertainty. You might see an uplift as restrictions gradually lift.

Reactions: AOM

Brighton Sky Blue

In my memory he had a lot more time than that. It felt like he was steadying himself for ages before he lifted it over.

I was in the North Stand for that one, in my mind the ball took ages to loft over the keeper and for some reason I also thought he was being fouled at the same time. One of my favourite home kits that

Sky Blue Pete

I think we all have to keep some empathy in mind. I am now fortunate enough to be able to buy one... but in the last 12 months I’ve been on furlough and made redundant. It was financially really tough and made it hard to commit to even a trip to the pub, when I was still worrying about keeping a roof over my head....so I do understand why people can’t buy at the moment, especially if they are having to buy for kids, family, partners etc too.

I’ve found a new job that I’m enjoying and I’m back on my feet again. I hope those who’s health, employment or finances have been affected by the last 12 months are back on their feet soon too.

Maybe then we will see the 8,400 number move closer to 10,000 but let’s be fair that isn’t going to be people’s first priority.
8,400 is still a great number and hopefully we can keep offering these great prices right up until the start of the season, to give as many people a chance to get on board as possible.
Yep that’s why reason was the right word

Liquid Gold

I was in the North Stand for that one, in my mind the ball took ages to loft over the keeper and for some reason I also thought he was being fouled at the same time. One of my favourite home kits that
Me too, I’d love us to do a sky blue and dark blue number again. Something like one of the recent Gremio kits. I just hope to god they have some invention and don’t give us another retro kit next season.

scottccfc

Me too, I’d love us to do a sky blue and dark blue number again. Something like one of the recent Gremio kits. I just hope to god they have some invention and don’t give us another retro kit next season.
If youve seen the new ajax away shirt then something similar would be ideal

Bugsy

Didn't know where else to put this..PUSB

Screenshot_20210512-113242.jpg

Really tempted by a season ticket, just don't have anyone else to go with that wants to get one too. Never been to a game on my own before and just not sure about it. I guess you just get to know the people you sit near but its a lot of money

Sky Blue Harry H

Really tempted by a season ticket, just don't have anyone else to go with that wants to get one too. Never been to a game on my own before and just not sure about it. I guess you just get to know the people you sit near but its a lot of money
Not a problem. You'll soon be adopted by those around you (whether you like it or not) and there'll be room to move if you are unfortunate enough to sit near me (Block 17 if that helps!) Get in before the end of the month and it's cheaper (finance package available,) Just do it 👍

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Don’t forget to use the link in helping fans part IV thread pinned at the top if you know of anyone we can help but season tickets for

Grendel

Sit by me. Ill wear a red rose so you know who i am

Users who are viewing this thread