Meet the Manager (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

no-one is going to pay ANY money for Eastwood, McInjured and Baker....

three things will happen

1) they will be loaned out at a percentage of their wage
2) they will go FOC
3) they will sit out their lengthy contracts as we cant get rid of them

beduth

Never knew it was on ( looks like another well kept secret unless you are in the know;) ).
See you all at Donny .

kg82

no-one is going to pay ANY money for Eastwood, McInjured and Baker....

three things will happen

1) they will be loaned out at a percentage of their wage
2) they will go FOC
3) they will sit out their lengthy contracts as we cant get rid of them

Nothing more than a prediction stated as fact. Not saying none of those will happen, just don't say it as fact.

brinner

Onye Igwe clearly states in an open letter to the ever decreasing fanbase, that 'Premiership players would be acquired on loan deals.

He, like all of the present board members was, once again, economical with the truth.

As Kingharvest states, we would rather be told the truth.
the truth is were paying out £30k a week LESS in wages compared to last season due to all the players that left in the summer............................

in the summer the club received about £2 million in deals involving Gunnar, Turner and Danns deal and they spent £300k of it on Mcdonald so are over £1.5 mil up in transfer dealings this year alone.

we wont loan any1 tho will we.

kingharvest

Actually, with regard to McPake someone did query the fact he was injury prone so why has he got a new deal.

This visibly annoyed Thorn a bit, who came back with a cracking comeback which went something like "James McPake broke his back playing for this club - players with his commitment are hard to find so he's alright by me"

Fair enough i thought.

kg82

Actually, with regard to McPake someone did query the fact he was injury prone so why has he got a new deal.

This visibly annoyed Thorn a bit, who came back with a cracking comeback which went something like "James McPake broke his back playing for this club - players with his commitment are hard to find so he's alright by me"

Fair enough i thought.

What the hell, he broke his back? Is that right?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Yes he did damage his spine playing for us. But other players have been seriously injured playing for us only to be told there was no new contract

Looking at it coldly and harshly we dont pay players because they broke their back.... we sign them to play regular football for the club.

Perhaps AT side stepped a straight answer as to why McPake got a new contract? Surely McPake has to prove himself a regular performer to get a new contract ? ...... but apparently not.

sky blue john

He is going to always be the type of player to get injuries due to his style of play in which he puts his body on the line.

georgehudson

q. are you going to be told the truth ?
a. no, only the 'sisu' line,
q. are we going to try & remain in this division ?
a. a difficult one that, depends on how many rabbits AT can pull out of the hat,
q. will CCFC survive this ?
a. only if our investors can get their money back,
q. how economical with the truth are 'sisu' ?
a. we're seeking some loans,
i've heard some 'tosh' in my years on this planet but i have to say that this is the WORST owners we have ever had,
my only wish is for CCFC !!!!!!!!!!!!

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread