McSheffrey (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
To anyone who took part in the 'McSheffrey' song in block 15 today, hang your head in shame!

Im all for supporting our own players but how Hes stil in the team, and playing for 88 minutes like today i will never know. Concerns me how much playing time he is getting!

Another good chance fell to him today and he fluffed it.

Otis

They only sang that song in response to fans booing him, so fair play I say!

Macca

There were very few boos, that i heard anyway (from the CET stand). If there were more in other areas, then fair enough maybe im being a bit extreme.

People get over excited and precious about booing. You get half a dozen pissed up twats doing it and then someone comes on here crying like its our fans in general

Otis

There were very few boos, that i heard anyway (from the CET stand). If there were more in other areas, then fair enough maybe im being a bit extreme.

I was in Block 20 and the booing from Blocks 18 and 19 was very, very loud. Quite astonised to be honest. They really turned on him.

covan

I was one of them booing him & my choice in doing this was to hopefully gain some notice from the manager that he's past his best, he's not good enough & shouldn't be on the pitch. The booing I did was during the game for the 1st time in a long time but when he was subbed last week he was boo'd off by the whole crowd. We boo'd early so people decide to argue with us. Then people joined in arguing with us in force. We carried on & he was subbed. Then we nearly got in to a fight for booing as having an opinion is fine at the Ricoh - as long as its the same as everyone else's.

RoboCCFC90

To anyone who took part in the 'McSheffrey' song in block 15 today, hang your head in shame!

Im all for supporting our own players but how Hes stil in the team, and playing for 88 minutes like today i will never know. Concerns me how much playing time he is getting!

No I am sorry but this enough, I hate people who boo are our own players and that's while I had it out with people, I don't have a great opinion of McShefferys form this year, but I would never boo him and will support him always, for people to boo him and tell him to fuck off is wrong and I am sick of it, McSheffery has been a great player for us and he is one of our own and I pissed off with people booing him all the time.. MCSHEFFERY WOAH!! MCSHEFFERY WOAH!! HE COMES FROM COVENTRY HE'S BETTER THAN HENRY!!! MCSHEFFERY!!'

CovFan

He got booed the first touch he made after missing that chance. Ridiculous to boo a player when he's actually on the ball. (Said the same about Hussey earlier on this season)

hill83

I was one of them booing him & my choice in doing this was to hopefully gain some notice from the manager that he's past his best, he's not good enough & shouldn't be on the pitch. The booing I did was during the game for the 1st time in a long time but when he was subbed last week he was boo'd off by the whole crowd. We boo'd early so people decide to argue with us. Then people joined in arguing with us in force. We carried on & he was subbed. Then we nearly got in to a fight for booing as having an opinion is fine at the Ricoh - as long as its the same as everyone else's.

Sounds like you deserved a slap

pusbccfc

Bit of trouble too. Group of about 30 booing, slating and singing against him all game. IMO no player deserves singling out.

The rest of the Corner then started the Mcsheff song in reply.

This boiled over and then there was a bit of handbags downstairs.

SkyBlueRyan

No I am sorry but this enough, I hate people who boo are our own players and that's while I had it out with people, I don't have a great opinion of McShefferys form this year, but I would never boo him and will support him always, for people to boo him and tell him to fuck off is wrong and I am sick of it, McSheffery has been a great player for us and he is one of our own and I pissed off with people booing him all the time.. MCSHEFFERY WOAH!! MCSHEFFERY WOAH!! HE COMES FROM COVENTRY HE'S BETTER THAN HENRY!!! MCSHEFFERY!!'

he's awful

SkyBlue_Bear83

He is awful but the only people who should hang there head in shame are the ones who booed and jeered him

Ridiculous thread

covan

Best bit was that my mate who HATES mcsheffery - said he was gonna boo him at every touch. Within 25 mins of the 1st half. He boo'd twice. TWO TOUCHES in 25 mins !

SkyBlueRyan

And your an idiot for booing your own players and I hate people like you

i didnt boo him, never once said i have or would. i just think everyone is entitled to there opinion and can express it however they like. but at the end of the day, he's been awful this season and is way past it now.

theferret

Very ugly in block 15, thought it was going to kick off several times. Was very uncomfortable. I didn't slate Sheff once all game, but equally didn't join in with the song and for that I got abuse.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
No I am sorry but this enough, I hate people who boo are our own players and that's while I had it out with people, I don't have a great opinion of McShefferys form this year, but I would never boo him and will support him always, for people to boo him and tell him to feck off is wrong and I am sick of it, McSheffery has been a great player for us and he is one of our own and I pissed off with people booing him all the time.. MCSHEFFERY WOAH!! MCSHEFFERY WOAH!! HE COMES FROM COVENTRY HE'S BETTER THAN HENRY!!! MCSHEFFERY!!'

Calm down Robo. I've already said i don't agree with booing our own. That wasnt the reason for my post! And ive also accepted that maybe i was a bit hasty in slating the song (although ive done that before and its never been so controversial until now) given that its now said that it was in response to booing etc!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Yea, your an arsehole mate

RoboCCFC90

i didnt boo him, never once said i have or would. i just think everyone is entitled to there opinion and can express it however they like. but at the end of the day, he's been awful this season and is way past it now.

No one should boo our own players I don't care what the excuse

RoboCCFC90

Calm down Robo. I've already said i don't agree with booing our own. That wasnt the reason for my post! And ive also accepted that maybe i was a bit hasty in slating the song (although ive done that before and its never been so controversial until now) given that its now said that it was in response to booing etc!

No I won't calm down, I am sick of short sighted fans booing our own, did anyone boo him last season? No, did anyone boo him when he played for us in his first spell? No!! Should we boo him now? NO!!!!' He's one of our own and I would rather people don't turn up if they are going to boo our own players

ajsccfc

I don't think anyone's done much to be ashamed of, let's not be all histrionic. Although that chance he had was THE WORST THING IN THE HISTORY OF THE PLANET.

Flying Fokker

Very ugly in block 15, thought it was going to kick off several times. Was very uncomfortable. I didn't slate Sheff once all game, but equally didn't join in with the song and for that I got abuse.

I was in 15 first half. What happened? The support were up for it.

hill83

I don't think anyone's done much to be ashamed of, let's not be all histrionic. Although that chance he had was THE WORST THING IN THE HISTORY OF THE PLANET.

You're right, I just find it amusing that someone who was booing because his mates were (sheep) and rightly people got pissed off with them, comes on here for a cry.

covan

No I won't calm down, I am sick of short sighted fans booing our own, did anyone boo him last season? No, did anyone boo him when he played for us in his first spell? No!! Should we boo him now? NO!!!!' He's one of our own and I would rather people don't turn up if they are going to boo our own players

If he wasn't one of our own he wouldn't be playing for us.

luwalla

I also heard people shouting at baker, screaming get him off & doing donkey noises .. This was 15 mins into the match FFS!! No wonder we play the way we do at home!

Seriously these people are total morons, trying impress their equally moronic Freinds

Users who are viewing this thread